Samsung Galaxy S3 explodes and burns woman’s leg (photos)


Fanny Schlatter, an 18 year-old Switzerland woman suffered second and third degree burns after her Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded in her pants pocket while at work.

Schlatter unfortunately isn’t the first person to have their Samsung product to explode. There were reports of man in South Korea whose Galaxy Note’s battery caught on fire after he removed it from his phone in February 2013. Finally, there was a report in 2012 of a man in Ireland whose phone exploded as he was driving.

Samsung is investigating the incident in hopes of preventing anymore phones from exploding.

See the photos of Schlatter’s injuries and phone here. //

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Read more about:

Also read

Watch this video

What's new

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x