George Zimmerman selling art on eBay, bidding reaches nearly $100,000

Zimmerman ArrestedGeorge Zimmerman selling art on Ebay

George Zimmerman is back in the headlines for his antics, this time for selling artwork with an ironic message. The former neighborhood watchman and teen killer is selling a painting on eBay this week that shows a blue American flag with a portion of the Pledge of Allegiance inscribed on it.

“One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,” reads the painting.

The “art” had a starting bid of $50, and as of today, Dec. 17, 2013, the bidding has reached nearly $100,000; $99, 966.00 to be exact.

zimmerman17n-2-web

George Zimmerman’s brother, Robert, confirmed that the painting indeed belongs to the killer of Trayvon Martin.

“First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman,” he captioned a picture of the painting.

“Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My artwork allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors 🙂 I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman,” he added.

A “fan” of Zimmerman has since sung his praises in eBay’s comment section and got a response from the gunslinger-turned-artist.

“Just wanted to tell you we all love you and stand behind you. You have so many people on your side I hope you know that!” wrote the out of touch supporter.

“Thank you so much for the words of kindness and support. I do know how many great Americans are still here, I run into at least 3-5 a day that go out of their way to tell me the same. Your Friend, GZ @therealGeorgeZ,” he responded.

If you’re interested in seeing the foolishness firsthand, check out George Zimmerman’s eBay listing here.

His official Twitter account that surfaced overnight can also be found here.

-danielle canada

1. BillboTex on December 17, 2013 at 12:12 pm

What BS! Zimmerman legally defended his life against a drugged out hoodlum who could have killed him! Zimmerman is no “killer of teens.” Black mobs who play the Knock Out “game” are killers of teens. How about an unbiased peice on that one Danielle?

And you Danielle are NO JOURNALIST! A true journalist presents a story FREE FROM HER BIASES.

My guess is also that you are not honorable? If you just happen to be honorable, send me the e-mail address of your editor. Mine is billbowhb(AT)gmail.com
    Is my guess correct Danielle? I thought so. Shame on you Danielle!

• Arthur McDonald on December 17, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I’m just curious…at what point was Trayvon Martin supposedly “drugged-out”? I don’t recall that being confirmed or proven. I’m not trying to be a jerk, I just want to know that.
      And, FYI…the site HAS done an unbiased piece on the “knockout game”…mainly about that one kid who got what was coming to him and was shot in the leg for trying to taser someone as part of this stupid “game” thing. But, HE lived…
      At the end of the day, we have two points of view here: the side that sees Zimmerman as the offender, and the side that sees Martin as the offender. Did Martin attack Zimmerman…yes. Did Zimmerman shoot the young man…yes. Listening to the 911 call, I cannot find any evidence supporting that Martin was “drugged-out” at all, and that Zimmerman was instructed NOT to follow him, or rather “we don’t need you to do that” by the dispatcher. Not to mention, Zimmerman said that he “thinks” the kid was “up to no good”, and that he may be on drugs, without giving any supporting evidence to the dispatcher before he engaged. I mean, it’s a shame that Martin can’t be here to give HIS side of the story, don’t you think? Put it this way: if you KNEW that you were being followed as a young man, and maybe even making some erratic behavior or movements because you were a little afraid, and your follower was approaching, would you run away or stand your ground? Some people go one way or the other with the whole “fight-or-flight” response.
      All I saw was a scared kid that reacted in a way that some scared people do differently than others…fight rather than fly. And on Zimmerman’s side, he made a bad decision, and had to make a judgment call for the sake of his safety due to the initial bad decision. So, yes…it can be seen as self-defense on Zimmerman’s part. However, I see no point in calling a kid that neither has any evidence of being a “hoodlum” as you put it, aside from some stupid pics online (which a lot of teens do, no matter who they are, or where they’re from), or of him being “up to no good” that night.

• BillboTex on December 17, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Are you SURE you are not trying to be a jerk? Then you didn’t watch the trial closely. OR WITHOUT BIAS.
        http://goo.gl/2k2hr http://goo.gl/p0NS6 http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/17/new-evidence-trayvon-martin-had-drugs-in-his-system/

You saw nothing of the sort, you know what you know of the event from biased articles like Danielle’s, and your “inadequate search of the Internet for true evidence.”

It is not a bad decision to defend yourself against deadly force such as the Knock Out “game”. It is legal.

I think you may have two problems. You don’t seem to know what evidence is, and you don’t seem to know how to search the internet.

Danielle’s article is NOT NEWS and shows no evidence, It is biased personal OPINION intentionally disguised as news. Shame on her, her blog would be a better place for her opinions, rather than as a journalist. There are too many people in the world who buy opinions “hook, line, & sinker”. It’s important to label things clearly for those people, as you see now. You can’t use “curiosity” as an excuse?

• Arthur McDonald on December 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm

How close does one really have to look to hear any court official, or lawyer state that the kid was on drugs?
          Look I never knew the kid, or Zimmerman, and what I saw was two scared individuals that do what scared individuals do.
          This case wouldn’t have hit many people as hard had certain ideas towards people of color in the US (not excluding Zimmerman) had such a negative stigma. Granted, I understand that all it takes is a few bad apples to spoil the bunch, but what a waste. Also, I have little issue with the stand your ground clause, except that where was that clause when that black Floridian lady defending herself from her psycho husband shot warning shots into her ceiling, not shooting the man, but still is doing time for assault with a deadly weapon? Sounds like the system is a little biased and unbalanced to you and me both as citizens, and we have to be careful that they don’t continue to keep good people like us separate because of these things.

• Arthur McDonald on December 17, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Okay I read the article…still doesn’t lend to any evidence that Martin was “drugged-out”…..or that he was a hoodlum. All it shows is that he was a teenager doing some of the dumb things that some teens do (all teens, mind you…of ALL backgrounds)
          So…thanks anyway for the conversation. I did learn some new info, and I hope you have been able to understand another point of view. If you wish to continue, I’m here.

• BillboTex on December 17, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I am not aware of the lady’s case, and w/out any evidence, it sounds like an injustice to me. But that’s why you have never heard me say much positive about the American justice system other that it is better than most, and my brother is an attorney. I went into medicine TRUTHFULLY because I could not live with myself working in our legal system and would have had most other attorneys despising my practice. My brother and I have had MANY calm discussions about the negatives in the legal system, and not always agreeing.

• Arthur McDonald on December 17, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Yeah, the system needs an overhaul, for real. With all the surveillance out there, too….
            There was a situation that happened to a guy here in Atlanta, at a mall parking lot where four to five guys jumped him, but him being a martial artist kicked their asses, but he still had to do time. But the mall parking lot has cameras, viewing the incident in its entirety. That definitely shouldn’t of happened to a guy defending himself from multiple attackers and winning…unarmed, at that…

• BillboTex on December 17, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Those kinds of injustices don’t just happen to football stars & movie stars, they must be rampant. I know I have incidences in my life even MUCH worse than that, in our legal system!

In Texas they passed a tort reform called “Loser Pays”. a few years ago. You can still sue anyone you want to, but the loser pays both attorneys charges. This has almost eliminated frivolous lawsuits here in Texas.

• Arthur McDonald on December 18, 2013 at 9:59 am

That’s just…wow…loss of words at that …

2. Joseph Malone on December 18, 2013 at 12:55 am

Do you really think Trayvon was a menace to society? I didn’t watch the trial. What was he drugged out on? Do men always shoot in a fist fight? I take karate so if I was punching somebody they just shoot me? I thought it was caulous because it seems like dirty pool to pull guns in a man to man duel of fistcuffs. Didn’t the 911 tell him not to follow trayvon? Isn’t leaving your house a sign of aggressive behavior? Common sense seems if you are scared for your life to call 911 you would protect yourself in your home and let the police handle it. Is it okay to deal street justice even though the police tell you not to? Is it wrong to smack the crap out of a would be assailant would is much older than you and is armed with gun. Remember he is just a teen and Zimmerman had a gun. If Zimmerman cared about his own life he would not have pursued he would have stayed safe in his house there was no need for him to leave especially with the police called. If Zimmerman wanted to make a citizens arrest why didn’t he inform Trayvon he was carrying a pistol and order him to the ground? It’s unlikely that Zimmerman treated Trayvon with anything that could be considered fair. Zimmerman had the option of pointing the gun at Trayvon and maybe shooting him below the waste so at least it wasn’t murder. He did not have to kill trayvon and at no time was Trayvon a threat to a full grown man who had a gun who was told not to follow him but did anyway. You sir are a biased liar. Florida is racist and evil and just a horrible place because they also let that Anthony casey kill her 2 year old.