Did Fantasia split with her husband?

Instagram

It was just last year that Fantasia was announcing online to the world that she’d found a “husband” in her boyfriend Kendall Taylor. But now it seems that Fantasia and Taylor have abruptly called an end to their marriage.

This week, Fantasia revealed the tragic news that her grandmother had passed away and that she was laid to rest on Thursday. Afterward, she posted a now deleted photo of what appeared to be her wedding rings and captioned it with a message that hinted at her split from Taylor.

“It’s Done … The Kids and I Will Always Love You [Heart] i got to stay strong for Granny.. He was the best man I knew, Kendall you are loved,” she wrote.

Fantasia then reportedly posted a photo of herself holding a single rose, with the caption, “A horse and a carriage inside an all-white casket and put in a mausoleum. Out with a bang baby. Now what Grandma? I’ve lost two Loves … come to me in a dream PLEASE.”

Instagram

Later on, she posted a photo of her grandmother’s casket and confirmed that not only has she split from Taylor, but her music career is also in limbo as well.

Instagram

“Grandma i gotta go back home. .. i dont want ta leave.. im alone now Granny ♡ come to my dream and tell me what to do. The label, my album my love GONE. TALK TO ME granny. I sleep just to see if you’ll come,” she wrote.

Fantasia hasn’t revealed any other details on her split, but we send our condolences over her major losses.

1. gg on April 10, 2015 at 9:58 am

Fantasia should do Gospel. She sounded amazing at Black Girls Rock. I think Gospel is in her soul. Amazing vocals.

• REALSOUL4 on April 10, 2015 at 4:38 pm

She send chills through my body when she was singing “Mary Don’t You Weep”!

• Mindy on April 11, 2015 at 3:27 pm

✈✔➨✈✔➨I RECEIVED FIRST DRAFT OF $13000!@ak1:

…..

➨➨➨➨https://AnyWorkOnline.com/home/p0sitions….

✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣✔❣❣❣

2. REALSOUL4 on April 10, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Fantasia…sending prayers and condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. May your grandmother R.I.P.!

3. britishrose on April 10, 2015 at 6:25 pm

2 DEATH IN THE FAMILY HUH … oh fantasia stop the bull shit .. i just wish she would stop jumpin in with theses convicts and drama king men . . every time clock wise she pick the wrong nigro . and then be mornin some low life that didnt deserve to wipe her shoes ..
    girl byyye if you aint gonna get your life ….
    you have to stop , fallin for the between the legs majic the bring its bout more than that i know for a fact . if you stay single for a long time . stop hunting and stop trying to compete with KANDI BURRESS , MONICA , NENE , AND ALL YOUR MARRIED FRIENDS FANTASIA . .. ITS NOT YOU …RIGHT NOW ..
    suggestion stay away from married women they always gonna try to hook U up with a dead beat or make your think their marriage is perfect ..
    hang out with single girl who got kids and are happy to be single .. GIRL BLACK WOMEN ALWAYS TRYING TO DIG UP A HUSBAND FROM THE PEN, OR THE STREETS …. your better fanny you got a career ,money and love from many … love your fan

• TRUTH on April 11, 2015 at 8:28 am

you dumbass you clearly dont do any kind of research before u make a rant. That guy was not even a dead beat he is the CEO of Dart in Dallas, Tx.

4. britishrose on April 10, 2015 at 6:26 pm