With the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game coming up Sept. 5, football fans will be flooding Atlanta for Labor Day weekend. The World of Coca-Cola shared a list of the top seven things to do in Atlanta. Check it out.
1. Football fans, you can escape the heat this Labor Day weekend and cheer on the Auburn Tigers or Louisville Cardinals at your team’s pep rally when you visit the FanZone presented by Coca-Cola Zero. You’ll also have the benefit of interactive games, giveaways, food, drinks and free samples. Purchase tickets here.
2. If you’re in search of free pre-game fun, head to Tailgate Town on the West Plaza of the Georgia World Congress Center. The outdoor fan experience will include food samples, a cornhole tournament, barbeque cook-off, live entertainment and more.
3. To take your tailgating to the next level; purchase tickets for the Tiger Tailgate or Official UofL Tailgate at the Georgia World Congress Center. The indoor All-American Tailgates will feature a BBQ lunch with pregame entertainment just steps away from the Georgia Dome.
4. The World of Coca-Cola invites football fans to see what the fizz is all about at the attraction. Get a glimpse inside the world’s #1 brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the secret formula for Coca-Cola, which also features a variety of sports memorabilia, including a collection of Olympic torches from past Games. Photos of the attraction are available here.
5. The College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a must-visit for football fans. The immersive, interactive attraction is welcoming Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game fans with 15 percent off tickets when they use the promo code CFAKICKOFF2015.
6. You might bump into Spiderman, Princess Leia or Wolverine while exploring downtown Atlanta. That’s because Dragon Con is back in town this Labor Day weekend. To glimpse all the costumes up close, don’t miss the annual parade Saturday at 10 a.m.
7. Foodies are in luck – Sept. 5 kicks off Midtown Restaurant Week in Atlanta, featuring signature menus from Midtown’s best restaurants at exclusive prices. For a taste of the city, check out the event’s website.