Ice-T and Coco introduce newborn baby girl to the world

Photo source: Ice & Coco via Youtube screenshot

Photo source: Ice & Coco via Youtube screenshot

Ice-T and Coco welcomed Chanel Nicole into the world Saturday, Nov. 28.

According to People, the baby was born at 11:47 a.m. in Englewood, New Jersey and weighed 5 lbs., 7oz. Both Ice-T and Nicole “Coco” Austin, 36, tweeted a picture of the adorable newborn, along with heartfelt messages.

“Surprise!!! Look who came early!! Welcome the new arrival of Chanel Nicole,” the new mother wrote. “A beautiful healthy 5.7 pound baby girl.”

Photo source: Coco (@cocosworld) via Twitter

Photo source: Coco (@cocosworld) via Twitter

Ice-T tweeted, “Ladies and Gentlemen! Please allow me to introduce to the World.… Baby Chanel 5.7 pounds. Love is Love.”

Chanel Nicole is Ice-T’s third child, but his first with Coco, his wife of 15 years. The 57-year-old “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” actor has two adult children, Tracy and Letesha, from previous relationships.

When the stars of FOX’s talk show “Ice and Coco” appeared on “Watch What Happens Live” in August, host Andy Cohen asked if the soon-to-be first-time mother would be receiving a “push present,” which is a gift some women get from their baby’s father after giving birth. Ice-T made it clear that he’s not a fan of that concept.

“I’m not into push presents. I think that push presents are something rich people made up,” he explained. “Black people don’t know nothing about no push presents. The baby is the present — you should be happy with the baby.”

Coco then said that her push gift would come in the form of a trip to Taco Bell after she gives birth.

1. Nigg.Newton on November 28, 2015 at 4:07 pm

CUTIE PIE…

2. Cici on November 29, 2015 at 12:08 am

He can take his lab rat and go back to the white hills where he belongs because he’s not a black man and that’s from a real black woman. Mixed men such as himself are not black and neither is his momma which definitely makes him not black. He has never dated a black woman and to speak such ignorance about them kinda speaks to his racist beliefs and one again mixed isn’t black sorry he’s not a black men. A mixed person isn’t black I’m not accepting it no more….

• skeem rothsteen on November 29, 2015 at 2:13 am

Sheesh, good thing your opinion doesn’t mean shit lmao, scorned much?..let me guess your single right? Lol..

• Cici on November 29, 2015 at 3:51 am

Guess it does doesn’t it you responded and from how it sounds your not black or mixed so geez guess your opinion in a black world doesn’t matter any way. Have a wonderful day. Oh and no I’m not single?

• skeem rothsteen on November 29, 2015 at 3:04 pm

What did i say that would imply that I wasn’t black? Because I don’t agree with your ignorance? Well I am a proud black man with a job, a house, 2 cars and am married to the mother of my only child, and I also came from the block but I chose to do Better and not be a ignorant knucklehead like alot of me homies. Nice try tho lol…

• Cici on November 29, 2015 at 4:15 pm

We’ll that remains up be seen doesn’t it.

• shellyTheGreat on November 29, 2015 at 8:34 pm

are you referring to that list that’s been floating around about why it’s better to date white women? i heard that the person who wrote the list is a rapper named “Ice” and people have been erroneously saying that it was Ice T who wrote it. Idk if ice t is stupid enough to write something like that for the whole public to see…he might feel that way, but he has his jobs to protect, so i don’t think he wrote that.