Update: Tamar Braxton responds to reports she was fired from ‘The Real’

Photo credit: @therealdaytime/Instagram

Photo credit: @therealdaytime/Instagram

Update (Sun, May 22, 12:30pm EST): “The Real” along with Tamar Braxton have issued an official statement in response to inquiries regarding Braxton’s job status:

“THE REAL and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season. She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with THE REAL appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and we wish her all the best for the future.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Did “The Real” really give Tamar Braxton the boot?

In case you missed it, on Saturday, May 21, a “reliable source” told Love B. Scott, that “Braxton just got fired from ‘The Real.’ She wasn’t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn’t find her to be a good fit with advertisers. She was also too difficult dealing with production.”

Although the network has yet to confirm these reports, shortly after the news broke, Braxton took to Instagram, where she spoke of a recent betrayal.

“I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (?) and it’s not in good taste to tell you who…… but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)….I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me…..In the late great prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself? to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media…until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I’ve been had)”

It also appears that the singer and television personality, 39, has un-followed everyone tied to the daytime talk show: Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love, and “The Real” itself — on Twitter — with the exception of Tamara Mowry-Housley. What a mess!

What are your thoughts on reports Braxton was fired from “The Real?” Do you think the show can survive in her absence? Sound off in the comment section below.

1. Aspire2InspireTheWorld on May 22, 2016 at 11:12 am

Wow! I’ve always loved her personality and truth be told she is one of the sole reasons I watch. I’m sad to hear this. I hope they can find a good replacement bc I want this show to stay around

• Gigi La Moore on May 22, 2016 at 11:50 am

Too overbearing.

• Wendy2536 on May 23, 2016 at 9:44 am

just as Phillip implied I didnt know that anybody can earn $7475 in one month on the computer . read the article http://clck.ru/9vSPb

fggdf7867

• Megan on May 23, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Glad she’s gone. Any replacement will be better than her.

2. Casey on May 22, 2016 at 11:46 am

Tamar and Tamara are the only reasons to watch the show.

• Megan on May 23, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I like all the ladies except Tamar.

3. Maria on May 22, 2016 at 11:57 am

I do love Tamar, she’s very fun! However, I have seen episodes where she was clearly not being too friendly with the other ladies. She gets very loud, rolls her eyes at them and smack her lips loudly. Those actions can get too much and as a viewer, I feel awkward watching them!

• vfocused on May 22, 2016 at 1:55 pm

………and there you go! That is bottom line. Even tho’ Tamar has been this way no telling how long. Everyone, Vince her family accept it from her because that’s what they’ve always gotten. Its just not gonna fly in the “Real world” lol. There’s a time for being silly and a time for just being a talk show host in front of a vast amount of people that do not know who you are or why you are acting stupid at times. That may very well Tamar’s “Real” but its ugly to look down on things and people at times. Its ugly to have a condescending attitude as if other people and their “in expensive or simple things”, are somehow not good enough for rich or well off Tamar.

• K. Williams on May 22, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Yes Tamar may be everything people are describing of her. She is loud and such, but the reality is she makes the show. Perhaps shes needs their chemistry too. But she is the strength and everyone else is replaceable. There’s isn’t anyone else who can make the show as catching. They don’t have the personality. And to be honest many people love the uniqueness of her brand. She’s interesting to watch whether you love her or hate her. Her personality may not be good at a regular job, but its good TV. I’ve seen the other ladies without Tamar on the show and quite frankly they are boring. Point blank, Tamar’s craziness make good TV. I don’t think they have what it takes to make the show go on without her. Sad to say I won’t be watching. I think the show will be canceling soon after her departure. And I am saying this as some who is not considered a fan or a Tamarian. I hope the other ladies are planning there next career moves. Wish Tamar the best.

• Angel on May 22, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Exactly!! Tell me you don’t know somebody similar?? He’ll, I nut out like that too and so does my girls, when we are in our environment. Tamar just kept it “real” . I will miss her and am not sure if I will watch now.

• Megan on May 23, 2016 at 7:04 pm

It will be better without her.

• Aspire2InspireTheWorld on May 23, 2016 at 9:34 pm

You’ve said this a couple times, boo.

• ZAY on May 24, 2016 at 2:11 am

Megan you’re a hater! The show will not see a fourth season. The producer that just stayed last year should lose her job bc she aided in the show potentialy being cancelled in the near future. I hope her cho host were really friends to her and didn’t betrayed her but these days you never know.

• Megan on May 24, 2016 at 7:44 am

You’re right, I do hate er and apparently I’m not the only one. As the representative for the show stated, she didn’t test well with the audiences and the sales people didn’t like her.

• Jesusisblack on May 24, 2016 at 1:23 pm

I’m sure ur white; their is no room for a black woman who’s fucking fabulous on the white mans tv.

• Megan on May 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Wrong, I’m Black and I’m proud and I still can’t stand her fake ghetto lip-smacking ass.

• grim bizzle on May 29, 2016 at 2:31 am

For u to say you can’t stand a woman you don’t even know says alot about your self and your deep rooted issues.It’s normal to disagree with a person, place or thing without a personal fueled hate. Specially, when you don’t have personal or firsthand knowledge or experiences to form a valid opinion. What a shallow opinion. And ” The Real ” have proven to be anything but. No offense to the cast members who are working hard to do what it is they do. I am not taking anything from them but if the show itself is supposed to be made up of strong smart opinionated women with different point of views reflecting real women from different walks of life who all share the essence of being a woman. If this is the platform, The Real is not even standing on it’s very own foundation. The mixture of personalities is what makes the show interesting and real. We all don’t agree with one or more personality and find ourselves on opposite sides of some of the issues but that’s real. There’s not one person better than the next. We’re just different.

• Megan on May 30, 2016 at 11:24 am

Blah, blah, blah. She’s still fake and I still can’t stand her.

• Rena on May 25, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Precisely the point!!! Tamar is who she is, however at the end of the day it was not HER show.So SHE did not do that on the white mans TV show!!! To much Boom, she did that, etc…This prime time babe… Now if the show were on later in the evening, then maybe she would have been aired in the next season. #SIMPLEPOLITIC
            PS… I’m no hater, I like tamar..she Aight. ?

• Maukwa on March 1, 2017 at 2:02 pm

You are such a racist….that is the problem with blacks like you, you think nothing of making a racist statement like the one you made….but what if it were a white person saying “I’m sure ur black”…with your attitude and racist beliefs. And in case you are wondering, I am not black, or white….I am Lenni Lenape, and we are usually just left out of everything…where is this show’s Native person, or Asian, or Hispanic? I guess it is another boring “black” show…with all the stereotypes….get over your black self.

• Stephanie Lee on May 22, 2016 at 7:21 pm

This is exactly what I was trying to say.. Thank You!

• M. Winchester on May 23, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Without Tamar this becomes another “The Talk” or “The View” ….#BORING

• arronna on May 23, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Maybe Vivica can help , she is classy and can also be a leader…after all lot’s of the younger actresses copied her style. ex: Wendy Racquel , I think they are friends though..Tamar…but Vivica had class,Tamar was wretched…I like her though but I am just keeping it “real’…..

• Rena on May 25, 2016 at 11:30 pm

I absolutely agree!!! Its all politics. She was on a prime time show, view by nannies, stay at home moms etc.. Older viewers, white viewers so on n so forth. Wasn’t a show for all the ratchedness she brought to the table… Sorry… I actually didn’t watch the show much because of her… And lonie a hot mess too…IJS

• Karla_p_king on May 25, 2016 at 11:11 am

It is so disappointing to see Tamar go! I always look for Tamar when I am watching the show. I loved the chemistry she had with each person on the show. She brought pizzazz and a uniqueness that only Tamar could bring! I pick her to be my alter ego! While I don’t think the others are boring, Tamar just added “spice” to the show! I will miss her in that setting but hey..I will continue to watch BFV and Tamar And Vince!

• Denise on May 23, 2016 at 1:00 am

I most definitely agree!!! This is the real world. A 39 year old woman always speaking in third person, is loud/disruptive, and down right rude. That is not the way in which you conduct business or present with professionalism. I am glad they fired her…. I can’t stand her mannerisms. She is just outright ratchet and it ain’t cute! We all have a little rat, but there is a time and a place. Beyoncé got “hot sauce” in her bag, but you will never catch her presenting the way Tamar does in public. It’s really ridiculous.

• blackgirl on May 23, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Yea an almost 40 year old still popping her lips and rolling her eyes…That 15 min is almost up!!

• Kim L. on May 24, 2016 at 2:53 am

That lip popping was annoying.

• Rena on May 25, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Agreed!!

• Velma Pierson on May 22, 2016 at 6:19 pm

This is how she acts come on People .she is that kind of person she don’t mean anything by that people are Jealous because her and her husband are Blessed.

• Denise on May 23, 2016 at 1:02 am

She should act blessed and highly favored then.

• blackgirl on May 23, 2016 at 3:40 pm

why somebody always gotta be jealous cause they have an opinion…really

• malvin on May 23, 2016 at 3:16 pm

her “black” was sometimes whack?

4. Trisha Yancey on May 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm

I am very annoyed about Tamar being fired!!! She and Tamara are the only reason I watch the show. I don’t know if Tamara can keep the show going by herself or if I will continue to watch!!! I’ve been a loyal watcher from the beginning!!!

• Dont care on May 22, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Try working with someone that thinks she god. Really? I love them all but the show must go on. It’s a time and place for everything and an almost fourth year old woman throwing tantrums is not it. That’s just my opinion. And no I don’t dislike Tae but she could NEVER talk to me the way she does her held

• Velmarn on May 22, 2016 at 6:24 pm

You are just jealous you could change channels

• Megan on May 23, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Not jealous, love the show but it’s about time they got rid of her. She was always the wrong fit.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:38 pm

oh well…. This type of behavior should not be praised Trisha. NeNe Leakes has the same condescending nasty attitude… its not cute, its not professional and should not be tolerated.

• Velmarn on May 22, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Don’t hate.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 6:36 pm

You sound stupid with this overused tired cliche expression. Facts are she got fired for being ignorant just like you!

• Vernie123 on May 22, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Coming from a Braxton fan, just because people don’t like someone’s attitude doesn’t mean that they are a hater, it could just mean they don’t like her attitude period.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Thank you!!!!

• Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 7:03 pm

I agree and its funny how everyone is assuming it was because of her personality. Don’t you all think that if it was because of her personality they would have either told her to tone it down or got rid of her 2 seasons ago. None of you all know how Tamar personality is in real life. I believe like she stated in her Instagram response, someone stabbed her in the back!!! If it was because of her personality, trust me she would have toned it down 2 seasons ago because girlfriend likes her COINS! IJS Tamara and her chemistry on the show was awesome. Trust me this will be the last season because for those that don’t care for her there are double that do.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 7:47 pm

A few seasons ago, she admitted on her own reality show with Tamar and Vince that the fans of The Real was not responding to her very well. She was sad on on the verge of crying. In addition to that, credible sources are indicating The Show stated the same thing that lead up to this moment. They also stated the sales professionals didn’t agree it was good for branding. So it has everything to do with the personality, the overbearing high pitch voice, the smacking of the lips? This is ghetto. If the vendors that sponsor the show feels The Real is endorsing this behavior they are not comfortable with, they can pull out and it jeopardizes the entire operation. Its not cute, its not professional, its not a reality show, its a business day time talk show and she should have respected it as such. She could have still kept it ” real” by giving her true opinion with a spice of personality – but she had to go over the top cut people off and try to dominate the space of others. The stabbing in the back may have come as a result of a meeting where they may have been “real enough” to say, hey can you tone it down a bit please and stop cutting me off so much. I don’t want to speculate but just tossing examples. It was not a good look. Neither was NeNe for the Housewives…. it comes off as borderline bullying as well.

• Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Preach!!!!!

• Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I don’t go by so-call “credible resources.” I go by facts! Therefore, until she comes out and tells everyone the real reason she got fired I choose not to speculate. As I stated, some people find her annoying and many like her personality so it is what it is.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 9:55 pm

ok you sit there and wait for ittttttttttttttttttttt……..

Are you under a rock today or in denial which one…. if you are such a big fan on her instagram she stated people stabbed her in her back and she unfollowed the cast except for Tamera. Hun…. you wanted “reality ” There you have it! SHE IS FIRED!

• Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Can you read or better yet can you comprehend? No one is arguing about the fact that she is fired! We all know she is fired! So, stick to the facts sweetie. The argument here is the reason why she was fired. Let me reiterate that for you. The question at hand is why she was fired. Oops maybe that’s still to complicated for you. We want to know why she was fired. It’s apparent that you are one of those individuals that like to read gossip sites and assume the reason is because of her personality. Um yes that’s what the GOSSIP sites are saying. Yet, Tamar and the network are saying otherwise. So, the FACT (you do know the definition of fact versus fiction versus gossip Rt?) we may never know the real reason why she was fired from the show. So, go climb under a rock before you continue to sound like an idiot. No one on this post can say that they know the REAL REASON she got fired. No one! So go have several seats.com! Reply if it will make you feel better but I’m out. I feel I have proved my point and do not like to indulge in conversations with clueless individuals. It makes me look stupid! Not today enjoy

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 10:25 pm

and there you have it, my point exactly …. the same ghetto people with the tired overused ghetto expressions that got Tamar fired” have several seats”. First of all. Educate yourself to expand your vocabulary to avoid using these tired ghetto cliche’ terms. Secondly, whether or not you elect to believe the source is your business. You said you were waiting for the confirmation so I told you to wait for itttttttttttttttt…….. Keep waiting. Amazing how you have the nerve to comment on reading blogs. Clearly you do as well. Please save yourself from further embarrassment. OOps… well that’s too late!! Rest assure if you take this mentality with you to your fast food job, you want have one very much longer either, Good night. Get some rest, your Mcdonald’s shift starts soon for the breakfast special.

• Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 10:57 pm

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????!
            You told me. NOT!!!!
            Silly Rabbit all in your feelings. Did I hurt your feelings? ???????????????????????????????????!!!
            Tamar still getting paid and I can pretty much guarantee I get paid much more than you.
            Poor baby!!!!!!
            ?????????????????????????????????
            I can’t wait to hear your response! It’s entertaining now. Hurry up though I’m getting sleepy.

• britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 1:42 pm

YOUR THE BULLY TEND TO YO CHEATING MAN!!!

• bahamian girl on May 23, 2016 at 2:44 pm

See this is the type of stuff that makes you look ignorant. You sound stupid. Gutter trash. Its sick…..Not bullying anyone just commenting such as your uneducated self.

• Happy2BeMe on June 2, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I love Tamar’s singing voice. I believe her to be the best lead singer of the Braxton sisters. However, for some reason on the ‘Real’ Tamar’s voice became more and more annoying. I love to see what she wears on the ‘Real’ and she looks good in her clothes. Unfortunately, her lip smacking and high pitched voice just became overly animated. We all can be replaced and her exaggerated personality won’t be missed by many.
            I do not want young women to think that Tamar’s behavior is acceptable in the professional world. Her comments were fine. Her appeal suffered because of her delivery. Tamar will do just fine in her future ventures. I really wished that ‘The Real’ would have worked for all of the host. I will continue watching ‘The Real.’

• ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:47 pm

backstabbers let me guess Adrienne and that other one (i forget her name )
            do you think Loni backstabbed her too? anyway I have already speculated lol. just my opinion….

• bahamian girl on May 23, 2016 at 9:15 pm

That’s Jeannie. I was wondering the same thing too Aroona. I am sooooo eager to find out all the juicy details…. but you know the show won’t leak the raw deal. I guess we will either wait for her to speak out or never find out. They will give the professional cover up statement the released yesterday.”It was a mutual decision and Tamar and the show decided to part ways, she will take some time to concentrate on her solo career, we wish her the best.” They they will all take turns either fake crying or say we are going to miss you. Honestly if you read body language it didn’t appear that Loni liked her all that much. She would virtually roll her eyes when she starts talking, then the camera pans away. That one time Tamar was on there crying about they say I look like a muppet…. Loni was wearing a smirk and it was caught on camera then the panned back over to Tamera who was trying to sooth her. No Tamera Housley is a sweet heart! I heard she was the only one she didn’t unfollow.Then there are some reports that she still follows Adrienne. Who knows oh well….

• britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 1:35 pm

YOU ARE right bout some of this she is over THE top humar BUTTTTT!!!!!
          isnt that what younger people like? why do white people
          get to shoot down blacks who clearly have personality
          hattie macdaniel was loud in her role but she still
          open doors tamar was just entertaining howard stern is a bullY! rush limbaugh a bullY donald trump A bully one black woman hehave like lucille ball did .. and she get called a bully? haaaa black folk are haters on their own kind
          no one called phillis dillar a bully .. ta,mar is a comedian period whites like her lucille ball quirky ways too i bet she gets a show mean time that show will fail without her they better keep doing reruns lol cause the titanic fixin
          to sank !!!!!!!!!!!!
          tamar is a singer anyway and a dam good one
          haters are the advertismenr companie run by redneck
          whites whom are madd tamar is richer then
          their clerks
          sick of seeing black talent erased black audience MATTER!!

• Hapoy2BMe on June 2, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Really???? This is SO not a Black/White situation. Ignorance is not color specific!!!!

• ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:45 pm

I agree with you some, Tamar should have been more of a classy leader for the show, I thought it was her show and that her husband produced it. but oh well, she acted like the show was all about her and she had the last word ….Tamera is the prettiest and the most humble.if she leaves I will stop watching the real…the other two not (loni) can leave also. They get on my nerves trying soo hard….

• bahamian girl on May 23, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Well said!! 😎

• pryvett on May 23, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Kudos for keeping it real! Very well said!

• bahamian girl on May 24, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Thank you hun!!

• Jemma on May 23, 2016 at 4:58 am

If this was meant to be a classy show, sorry, that’s not how it was marketed, and that’s why I watched it. Do we really need another well-behaved, old-ladies-on-a-panel show? Good luck to those advertisers, because most people I know watched because of Tamar and her shenanigans. They’re leaving space now for a REALLY real competitor.

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:02 pm

EXACTLY. I am a young woman… and as far as I know, The Real was very popular with younger women. Wow… The Real could’ve gone far. They WERE beating the other shows… lol were… I won’t watch anymore. I love Tamar (Tamera too) and will support her in whatever she does. I guess Tamar is feeling betrayed because they probably took a group vote and also asked the other ladies, and I assume everyone except Tamera stabbed her in the back… Also my mom is older and she barely watched but she said she definitely wont watch now. And if you work in TV/media you know for every complaint/dissatified viewer… represents ~100ppl…seeing comments and posts here&on other sites of people not watching anymore…congratulations to the Real… you played yourself.

• arrona on May 23, 2016 at 8:51 pm

so true about the personality , I hadn’t thought about that , or maybe they had warned her and she kept it up ….They probably just did not renew her for another season…well that’s just like firing either way you look at it….I would like for Vivica,or Nia to come aboard…anymore suggestions….?

• bahamian girl on May 23, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Last night I mentioned that Vivica would bring the just right spice to the table…. NOT loud but has pizazz! Not overly Gutter Ghetto, but still has a moderate urban flair that will be very transparent about real issues. I hope they bring her. Let me call Vivica and see if she wants a job lol….. but seriously I think she would be the perfect fit. She was there at the girl chat when Tamara was out sick and did an excellent job! Nia is tooooo boring….. 8/ lol

• Jemma on May 24, 2016 at 9:54 am

Vivica is too old. Loni is already the old lady on the panel. This show is meant to be aiming at a younger demographic than the Talk and the View. I can’t see Vivica making 18 year olds tune in.

• bahamian girl on May 24, 2016 at 11:23 pm

The target market is NOT for 18 year olds. I agree its certainly for much younger audience that the view. However, while its called Girl chat… that is really code for for “GROWN WOMAN CONVERSATION.” They talk about marriage, being a mother, dates, sex, and lots of steamy hot topics sometimes. Many 18 years in America are still in school… Do you think they are selling sex topics and marriage topics to teenagers? No… Everyone on the panel is 30 plus. I think Loni is 40 something . Tamar was 39!! Right there on the verge for 40… Jeanie is 35 or something close. Tamara is 37 or 38. This is not the teen summit here. I don’t think they want to place restrictions and who they want to watch but I am pretty sure it’s not for 18 year olds. If they wanted that young of an audience. The entire panel would be 18, 19, 20 and the conversation would be very different at the teeny bob table. The conversation is for the grown and sexy …. Also the mature! As long as they can captivate the audience in a tasteful way who cares if they are 60! Look at Wendy Williams… 51 or 52 and keeps it hot, tasteful and fresh !! People tune in for Quality not the age! By the way…. The producers had people like Vivica on, Tisha Campbell , and couple others much older as guest host. So They are confident that the mentality will mesh well with the panel. What experience can a much younger girl as 19, or 20 bring to the table when “I was in middle school stories” or “last year when I graduated from high school”stories? puppy love stories?”? Neh…. I don’t see it.

• Tan on May 24, 2016 at 12:38 am

I totally agree with you and thank you for your wise opinion. Her on air personality was just that, just like a comedian, that is their stage persona, she was stabbed in the back and I know by whom. God don’t like ugly. You are correct, this will be the last season, because rating will certain decrease. She made the show exciting and Tamara wisdom was so real, but the other three, boring. I like all the ladies, but Tamar and Tamara made the show.

• Dee BlessedandHighlyfavored Co on May 24, 2016 at 11:21 am

Tamar Braxton brought life to the show… So lets see how far they get without her!!! In Tamar’s voice ” THEY TRIED IT!!!!

5. wwepassion on May 22, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Tamar is my favorite behind Tamera but she was a bit rude at times. She shades everyone’s opinions especially Jeannie and Adrienne. I know she has a strong personality but she had a long time to learn she is sharing a table of 5, this is not the Braxton family show. I don’t know who could replace such a huge personality.

6. This bull on May 22, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Tamar brought the real perspective to the real. She never sugar coated anything.. which is why I loved the show. Why call it “the real” if you can’t be yourself? That’s some bull.. im done watching it now..

• blkman73 on May 22, 2016 at 12:50 pm

You won’t be missed. Believe that!

• Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:14 pm

You’re sooooo right.

• britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 3:13 pm

im done watching too honey bun im the typical age that watch

• JAYZ on May 22, 2016 at 1:22 pm

She was REAL FAKE!

• vfocused on May 22, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Problem is Tamar’s Real is too much for some. Tamar is too “extra”. She needs to understand her audience and viewers. They are all different kinds of America. Everyone is not going to get all of that “Realness” that Tamar was giving. Its ok to be yourself, just don’t give them too much of yourself. With TV you don’t have to say and do everything, the way you may say and do it at “Home” or around your personal friends. She is on a Talk show in front of millions who don’t watch her other shows. She needs to learn to wear several hats and not give too much of her personal just because you are asked to be “Real”. Tamar is too Real. That was her downfall. With TV you should not offend people when trying to be “Real”. Tamar has problems with her filter. She shares the stage with 4 other females and their opinions and truths matter also. Tamar is overbearing and is not the boss of “The Real”. Now that she was fired, everyone knows that is not what the show wanted. They gave her 3 years to improve and things never did so……. bye b——h! Sorry, not sorry. She will be alright though, if she learns from this. TIME TO GROW UP TAMAR! Ugh! You 39 years old, and you getting fire cus you don’t know how to act on a talk show? Really? #TAMARGETYO’LIFE, LOL

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Totally agree with you!!! Interesting you said they gave her 3 years to improve. Remember on The reality show Tamar and Vince… she came into the kitchen looking sad a few years ago saying the audience was not taking too well to her. Remember that….. you would think she would use this as a wake up call!!! SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED! Hope she uses this as a lesson to TONE IT DOWN!!

• Velmarn on May 22, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Don’t you wish you had her life .you could watch something else .You are a hater .What,T.V. Show are you on .when one door closes God has something better for her it appears you have a problem with American women. Keep your negative comments about our women to yourself

• Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Nobody’s hating on Tamar fake ass, Bahamian girl spoke the truth IMO.

• GetReal2014 on May 22, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Amen! That girl is rude, nasty and ignorant. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Maybe now I can give the show a watch. Not down with her ignorant behavior.

• britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 3:24 pm

EVERY AMERICAN DIDNT LIKE the jefferson ot rhoa!! and nene
        antic but bravo stand behind their biggest personalty those
        sponsors made this call to ax tamar so thats not FIREING
        NOBODY THAT RACISM AT ITS BEST
        whites didnt like her being wealthy then her poor viewers blacks
        like to see a success stay real and feet on the ground
        tamar was hoodrich she knew her audience and kept it
        real … so what? she still wealthy and a hell of a singer
        if they could take that too they wud
        VINCE GOT$$$$$ SO SHE AINT LOST NOTHING IN
        THE FIRE!!
        NOW GET YOUR AZZ BACK TO WORK IF YOU GOT A JOB!!!! REST ASSURE YOUR ALSO A FAN IF U CARE THAT MUCH
        people love drama look how busy fb is ….
        real busy

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:09 pm

it is racism.racism and white supremacy is a dirty infection in this country just about everywhere. From the mcdonalds worker to the corporate workers, all the way up to execs and CEOs… all they care about is the white male opinion… $20 bucks her replacement is a white woman blonde… watch. And then Adrienne will be “strongly encouraged” to tan and dye her hair blonde away from so she can be the lightest… mark my words…

• demi on May 22, 2016 at 8:59 pm

She wasn’t liked, she out….lol

• GirlBye on May 23, 2016 at 7:04 am

I think, that’s one of the reasons why I kinda stayed watching the show. Was she ghetto? Definitely, Ratchet? Most certainly! But she was real and blunt that she put her faith and family above everything else. There were PLENTY of times when I thought she went too far, but this is Tamar–unapologetic and blunt almost to the point of rudeness…and that’s what I liked about her.

Jennie frequently annoyed me (aka gagging) with her cutesy, peppiness (37 yrs old acting like she’s 22!) but I accepted her behavior as part of the ensemble cast.

While all five fit well together as they each added something special and unique to the table, only Tamara and Tamar (to me) seemed truly ‘real’ as in this is who they are–take it or leave it.

Guess I’ll have to find other entertainment in the morning.

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Exactly…call it the half real… call it the fake… call it respectability politics pandering… lol… fools. The ratings will plummet.

7. Malikgeddins on May 22, 2016 at 12:12 pm

She wrote that before news broke and she still follows adrienne AND Tamera

8. Karen on May 22, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Truth is TAmar has a good heart and maybe good intentions but at the same time she could be too rude and unprofessional for daytime television. I feel the other ladies and the show will be just fine and may be they should consider Tisha Campbell or Vivica Foxx, they did a good job during her absence this season.

• Dont care on May 22, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Exactly. They will be fine. The dark skin pretty lady is also good. The show must go on. I mean she wanted fans to receive her and acted a plum fool. Hopefully she will learn. And yes i missed spelled 40 in my other post because I was typing so fast. It’s about time somebody punished her for her rude behavior

• Eleanora Jones on May 22, 2016 at 2:16 pm

You are so right. I previously posted that somebody should make her watch The Real and Braxton Family Values ( alone locked in a room) and maybe she will see that her over the top attitude needs a big time over haul for a 40 year old woman, wife, Mother and Business woman…she need to start going to Church and Therapy. Anyone notice during the Bishop Jakes episode, that all the sister were sitting together and spoiled Brat was sitting next to Mom and the siisters did not buu any of her actions. I know some reality shows are scripted but I do not believe that was. she is a spoiled diva brat.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:46 pm

AMEN!!!

9. Symphony on May 22, 2016 at 1:07 pm

It took me a while to adjust to The REAL and embrace the authenticity that Tamar brings to the show. I learned to accept her for who she is and actually thought she kept the show lively. Whether you like her or not I think it’s interesting that the hallmarks of her personality ran parallel with the concept of the shows image of keeping it real. Tamar has not changed but it’s clear that the network no longer embraces what they once loved and identified about Tamar as relevant with the audience as it relates to “REALNESS”. As a woman we all know what we do. I’ve noticed shortly after her return from being hospitalized that the temperature seemed different between her and some of the others on the show. Tamar, always remember, that fire is for purification. Be strong, soar and ascend. Your next opportunity awaits you.

10. Goldie on May 22, 2016 at 1:14 pm

They should have fired Adrienne, every time I look at her noe all I can think of now is Idea Israel Houghton’s Marriage. Her being in that movie “I’m in love with a church girl.” Ever since the news broke, the divorce, the pictures, him being sit-down at the ministry and knowing the couple was friend’s her taking about the”Lord” I’m no longer into the Real” so Tamar I’m with you watching a rerun of Divorce court… By Felicia/ The Real

11. debbie edwards on May 22, 2016 at 1:15 pm

OVER WATCHING THE REAL…. THE PERSON SHE DIDN’T UNFOLLOW IS THE PROBLEM….

12. Edward Lewis on May 22, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Honestly I don’t really believe this because their was article about a year ago saying she was fired as well. If she was fired that is very unfortunate because she brought something different to the show. I will still support it because I like the other cohosts.

• vfocused on May 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I believe this is actually true. Just read a statement from the show, confirming it. If it was not true, tamar or the show would immediately deny and no one has yet to do so. What I am surprised at is not the firing, is that it took them 3 years to figure out that she was not a good fit for the show. This should be a hard lesson for Tamar, that even tho’ your tamartian fans or BFV fans, get you and the way your sense of humor is, doesn’t mean that everyone especially that audience those viewers will get you. I said it before and I will say it again. Everybody does not watch the BFVs and Tamar and Vince shows. When you come off too extra or too much, like smacking lips and being loud. That comes off as ghetto, behavior and if people cannot relate. Some people are on your show to not just giggle and smile but to actually do business like advertising their product, to get sales. They take their business as “simple” as it may seem to Tamar, they take it serious. I am so not surprised that this has happened due to the “snobbish” way that she carry herself. Her audience and viewers don’t live her life and cannot by her expensive things. I knew her spoiled attitude would come back to bite her one day. Anyway, Tamar should learn from this and move on to bigger and better things but understand the world in which she lives. You may actually have to work with others that are not “tamartians” and haven’t a clue as to what that is or don’t care. Its just not always cute. This is evidence of that! I said it from the jump! Wise up Tamar. Your whole family was right also. Listen to your sis, Toni. She definitely called her out!

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:53 pm

I said the same thing few years ago and shocked it took them this long to do something about it. She made that table tense and created a hostile work environment.

• GetReal2014 on May 22, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Always fighting on social media, “throwing shade,” it got her thrown right off the show. I could’ve told them that after her first show. She is not appealing to the masses and the ghetto behavior is not for prime time. I hope she learned a lesson, but it seems that she thinks it’s someone else’s fault. Good riddance to that ignoramus.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Exactly!!! Well said!!! I was thinking the very same thing the first season. I was in shock and on edge. I was wondering if the producers were comfortable with this. Then you have thousands of young people thinking this is actually cute. You can still have a fun personality with out being so abrasive and offensive. As black people, we are already depicted as uneducated and lack the ability to communicate. Why go on nationally tv for people to think we are not capable of being professional. You know what “Get Real” what is more scary is they went to the white house twice. Thank God she was not there when they all met the President. I think she did meet Michelle Obama, lets pray she didn’t go there with the embarrassing ghetto lingo ” get your life! You tried it, or smacking her lips and flipping her hair as she lacks self control and dignity. If that were the case… they should have terminated her back then. I am soooo very Happy The Real took a stand!! Thank God!! Hopefully many other shows can now upgrade their standards and we can watch wholesome tv. She could have saved all the “excess foolishness” for The other two reality shows. Even Beyonce can wild out on the stage but when she is interviewing she may not have an extensive vocabulary but at least understands the importance of conducting herself with the class. I am not praising Beyonce for who she is because I disagree with several things she does but my point is she understands there is a time to be on stage with the character, and a time to be a professional.

• Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Well said.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I was cracking up at your last post where you sound like you were dancing and over the moon excited. Happy now that people can see that while some may have thought the image was entertainment, others were turned off by this distasteful disposition they permitted for so long. People are upset that we are happy but we are not rejoicing for the downfall….we are elated they finally put a stop to this nonsense. It also means that the some executive in media took a stand against this foolishness and invoked morals and values back into tv. We need more executives like the ones who made this decision. If so tv can be wholesome again.

• GetReal2014 on May 22, 2016 at 9:37 pm

I’m glad not to be alone. I can’t with the ignorance. There is nothing cute about her behavior…at all. She acts like a fool. This woman is almost forty and she acts like a darn teenager. The only time I’ve seen the show is when I have a doctor’s appointment and they always have this crap on and she’s just sooo extra. First of all she’s not cute, she’s ugly and she has ugly ways. She’s unprofessional, rude, offensive, messy and always speaking about someone else’s business.

Then, she had the nerve to cry when Chris Brown said she looked like a Muppet. She does. He didn’t lie. All the plastic surgery in the world can’t help that face.

All the neck rolling and mean mugging is childish. She had no business getting that job in the first place. I’m ecstatic that she’s gone and I don’t care how anyone feels about it. Bring some class to your position. Tamar is nothing but a ghetto stereotype. I don’t know people who behave this way. I would never associate with such ignorance. Good riddance to her behind. I don’t care if the show stays on the air or not, getting that fool off of TV is good enough for me.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Exactly! There are a few knuckle heads that had the nerve to comment to me stating I was judging and used the ghetto terminology “hating”. I agree with you so happy to see we are not alone!

• GetReal2014 on May 22, 2016 at 9:58 pm

I saw that, but like you I don’t care. Call me a hater, because I do “hate” people who don’t know how to act in public. You get an opportunity like that and you use it to act a fool, I don’t have time for that.
            It cracks me up though. It’s always the same. People can voice who they like and it’s not a problem, but if you don’t feel the same way, it’s a problem. That hater thing is so old anyway.
            We all get to voice our opinions and we don’t have to agree with anyone. We’re all adults. To each their own.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Exactly!!!!! I sure did give her a peace of my mind, I told her the same thing, by the time I got done responded, they flagged it for review and never released by response…. How she expect to tell me keep my negative opinions to my self as if she in charge of who can say what on here. I wish they would release my statement . I explained to her in there they have sponsors that are looking at The REAL as if they are endorsing this type of behavior. I elaborated and told her this is why when celebs do distasteful things they pull the plug. So I am not hating on her, she brought this on your self. I said open your eyes so you don’t loose your job at Mcdonald’s. lol God forgive me lol. She made me so mad rushing to the defense of foolishness…. her and a couple other ones on here. The only ones defending her is the ones with the same ghetto mentality.

• GetReal2014 on May 23, 2016 at 2:54 am

Ha ha ha. You remind of this other lady from the blogs. She would have me roaring with laughter too.

I know. I’m used to it too. It’s weird though, isn’t it? How do you get to say whatever you please, but then chastise others for speaking their mind?

I read that post of yours. They must have let it go through.

Still, it’s called Freedom of Speech for a reason, so…it is what it is.

I don’t know why so many people (supposedly adults) don’t get that. A bunch of Tamars’ and Nenes’ out here, I guess.

• britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 3:47 pm

i like TAMAR AND YOU SEEM TO LACK INTELLIGENCE… SHES RICH SHE DONT NEED THE JOB SHE STILL BUILT FANS FROM HERE EXPOSURE TO A NATIONAL LEVEL tamarsians could be in your own home … you think yo man gonna admitt it?? lol MEN LOVE HER DUM FUN WAYS
            one man said she would be funnier then his wife lol ]
            bet you know ur man would be MIA if he could get
            her she is cute to me your a hater at your finest
            behavier too

go back to work and worrybout your bad ass kids
            cause tamar aint dealing wit u

• GetReal2014 on May 23, 2016 at 11:16 pm

I don’t give a d*mn what you like. Why are you telling me that? This is an effing blog and everyone will not agree with you. GTHOH.

• Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Yes, she did always over talking people.

13. TrueEssence on May 22, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Attitude determines Altitude! Tamar is amazing for this show. I think that she is the heartbeat of The Real. Unfortunately everyone is not accepting of “The Real” Tamar. Sometimes your talents can take you places that your attitude would not allow you to stay.

14. Vee on May 22, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Everybody saying Tamar is rude, but so is Loni. When Tamar was gone because she was sick. The show was wack. They built the show off of Tamar popularity because non of the other girls were popping like that. Yes Tamar’s antics can be annoying at time but I still like her. I like Tamara and Adrienne as well. Jennie is the one that is fake with the “this is so good” all the time. Even jeannie’s mom said she is 2faced lol.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Loni needs to be careful she is not NEXT…THAT Ghetto mindset about drinking brown liquor and having sex with men on every other comment is not cute…. DON’T BE SURPRISED IF LONNIE GOES NEXT.

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:16 pm

No way. She reinforce the negative media images and stereotypes of blk women… she will stay…

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Let me tell you what I read on another site. And I strongly agree with this theory. Look at all the other “women talk shows”. They have one, overweight, darkerskinned blk female at the table. They want her to be the loud and ratchet one. The moderator. Because it fulfills stereotypes. It shows people all over the world especially in the US, some ppl within middle america, who have never even really interact black people, or rarely do… that this is how black women are. They aren’t rich, independent, thinner, prettier, multitalented. They are overweight, funny hahaheeheehoho, darker, single, etc… always drooling over men, etc.

15. bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:32 pm

This moment is no surprise… Tamar is overwhelming to digest. She created a hostile work environment. Everyone loves a great personality but she over did it. She was always cutting the host off, interrupting them. She was rude, you can tell the other girls were smiling and trying to be cordial but the talking with the over extensive high pitch voice, and all the ghetto antics were not marketable. All the girls have an even temper but her opinion just made the set tense. They brought NeNe leaks on one time and I was wondering what in the world were they thinking…. NeNe has the same overbearing personality. They use intimidation as a method of communication instead of having natural conversation that is not offensive to others. Being too REAL or too Raw will backfire on you. I am so happy The Real made this decision. Perhaps they will replace her with a caucasian lady to even out the panel and soften the approach at the table. I do not think it will impact their ratings. When she was sick and gone for a month… they had other people that were just as fun as the other girls and were not overbearing, offensive, or on 1000 just to make a point.

16. vfocused on May 22, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Just a job that did not work out! Sad it took 3 years to realize. When one door closes, another opens. Hopefully when that door start to crack open, Tamar will BE MINDFUL! lol Couldn’t resist. #Rebelforever!

17. bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 2:43 pm

The show was called The Real, not The Reality show where they feel compelled to put this extra character on as soon as the camera video lights are on. I am happy The Real is setting a standard. All those voting for Trump need to realize the same thing. Reality personalities are frowned upon in a professional environment. Especially when you elect to take on a dominating person to bully people in order to dominate a conversation. Its disgusting and sick when people praise these characters. GOOD JOB TO THE REAL FOR NOT PUTTING UP WITH IT!

18. Nikki Price on May 22, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Wow I can’t believe it tay tay leaving the show its really hard to believe because I have been to 5 or 6 live tappings of the show and every time she was her self talk to the audience she never changing and she has really brought life and comedy to the show and she had a lot of fans and viewers but now that she’s leaving i don’t know how much the show will change and I won’t stop watching the show because she’s gone even though she was my fav she isn’t the only one but I love tay tay hope we get new music soon and honestly hope this isn’t real.

19. Lili Nieves on May 22, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Well I can’t say I don’t believe it, but tamar just would go all out ghetto sometimes and it gets old after awhile…I thought if anyone would go it would be adrienne, she’s always so fake looking and had the corniest imputed sometimes…she’s too plastic, botoxed, face boobs, booty, fake tan…..etc which is not “the real”… tamar told it like it was like the producers wanted…but someone must have said enough! like someone else said it like nene leakes that gets old quick and egos are too big and become annoying….but in my next thought the show will be different with out tamar.

20. Tinker on May 22, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I will never watch the Real again Tamar made the show my opinoin . And whoever stabbed her in the back remember karma is a bitch ….

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 8:09 pm

She stabbed herself in the back

21. Nikki Price on May 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Reading some of these comments show that yll are haters to keep your negative to yourself you don’t like but yet you watch the you probably following her on Twitter or Instagram maybe even facebook and you probably watch Braxton family values stop with the negative like is make you money in life are you getting something out of it no so dismiss yourself in the words (voice) of Mrs Tamar E. Braxton get your life nd me do something with it thank you your to blessed to fix your lips or hands to say something disrespectful to or about the next person that God is trying to help or has faith in hmmm that shows your true colors don’t it stay blessed not ugly.

• Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 7:06 pm

EXACTLY!!!!! For them to have so much to say about her personality they sure was watching the show a hell of a lot.

22. Shanea Lovinmine Walker on May 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Tamar was my reason for watching, and with her not on it, the other ladies don’t have enough personality to hold the show. I will NOT be watching.

23. Yolanda Greer on May 22, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Iam going to miss her I love all the lady’s and no one can take her place so let the show goes as is please no new cast member still going to watch my self

24. LaTanya Coleman Curtis on May 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I only watched because if Tamar. The other 4 are drab and boring.

25. J J qui on May 22, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I read an article on rolling out .com. If she not well doing in production and advertisement the company should talk to he about it, not to fire her. I know it was comming. One off her Co-Host wanted her part. Well let me say what comes around goes around.

26. Nicole on May 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm

The REAL advertises itself as a show where ladies can (w/o pressure) express their “real” personalities. That’s what made Tamar vibrate and unique. On that same thought, that very “spicey” attitude makes Cookie exciting to watch on EMPIRE.

27. Kimmi on May 22, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Crazy how you cannot be your real self on a show called The Real but whatever. She has two other whole shows. Meh.

28. a realist on May 22, 2016 at 5:23 pm

It’s funny how people are talking negative about Tamar’s personality but not tamera. Sorry, tameras personality can be annoying. That cookie cutter b.s. she puts on seems fake. Tamar may be ratchet but Atleast she’s REAL.

29. Evia on May 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I only watched the #Real because of Tamar I rushed home from work to watch #TheReal but you best believe I WILL NOT BE WATCHING ANYMORE. I never would expect back stabbing from Loni I am surprise and disappointed. Officially the Real is flatline in my household _______?

30. Velmarn on May 22, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Will not watch the real .Only watched because of Tamar and Tamara they were the stars. Look what happen to the Real Housewives of Atlanta when NeNe left.People are so petty they are jealous. Of Tamar. You are making a mistake.Will not watch why do you think people watched the show.Remember you can not keep a Child of God down. Tamar was a lot of fun she brought humor to the show

31. Kimberly Charnell O'Neill-Rosa on May 22, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Nope. Wont be watching it no mas!

32. Darshey Clowe on May 22, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Tamar the only reason that show was worth my time. Look I am a tamartian … yes im bragging! I feel like she can have her own show! I like tamera mowry. Im a tia & tamera fan… but im NOT for it if tamera snitched tay out or whatever! I just know that this tamartian right here NOT for no nonsense. Tamar struggle back and forth with her CAL album , the real, BFV, Tamar&Vince, TAMARCOLLECTION.COM ,DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!!!!!!!! All that! Now my queen has time to rest her beauty and have some more blessing come her way.

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Yes, may she rest in peace

• Darshey Clowe on May 22, 2016 at 10:45 pm

I pray god loves you; and accepts you at all … ?talking like that i dont think your loved at all.

Goodnight though ..

• bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Well first of all I didn’t mean it literally it was just a joke . For you to say you pray God loves me and accepts me at all????? yOU DON’T THINK I am loved at all…Excuse me!! Thank The Holy Spirit you aren’t God. Lady if I was a work in progress trying to change I would have told you to wrap yourself in a gasoline suit and go straight to hell. Who the hell do you think you are?

33. Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 6:59 pm

If Tamar personality was such an issue they would have addressed it 2 seasons ago. She could have toned down her personality a long time ago. This is a lot deeper than what everyone is assuming (her personality.) Although some people do not like her personality there are double that does. I feel like she said, “someone stabbed her in the back.” You have to be very careful of who you call your friends especially in show business. Yeah she has a lot of personality but honestly I only watched the show because her and Tamara has awesome chemistry together. I will no longer be watching the show. I feel like the other ladies do not allow Tamara time to talk and I do not like Jeannie. Hell if you all want to talk about Tamar personality then what about Adrienne? She is basically the same except for the smacking and neck rolling LOL IJS

34. Rucute2 on May 22, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Did I miss the memo? Who said it was because of her personality? I am reading all of these post and everyone keeps saying, “her personality was too much.” “That’s what she get for always being loud.” etc. etc. No one knows why she got fired and we wont know unless she tells us so.

35. Jacqueline on May 22, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Majority everybody on here dissing Tamar ain’t showing they face for one thing and the only reason I watch the show is for her and Tamera or else it would be boring.

36. Stephanie Lee on May 22, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Tamar Braxton was the reason I started watching the show in the first place..she’s funny and very #REAL..I will miss seeing her and I probably will not continue to watch..

37. rob_vb on May 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I can tolerate Tamar about as long as I can tolerate teargas. Her jealousy towards Toni oozes out of her. I imagine a whole bunch of peeps on the show’s set are giving off a sigh of relief and praising God for answered prayers. I understand the disappointment of many of the posters about her forced departure because there’s something about the dark side of human nature that enjoys watching a train wreck…five days a week.

38. Marie B on May 22, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Fired, I thought her husband was one of the producers of the show. Seems like publicity to me. Really she doesn’t do much for the show. Tamar is never relaxed, and into the show. she poses for the camera the entire hour. when standing most of the time, (watch her), if standing next to Lonnie, she becomes Tamar resting post

39. roxy on May 22, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Tamar may be what everyone calls ‘Real’, however when you need advertisers to keep your show on the air, money talks. Take it for what it is and move on. TV is a business, and advertisers (sponsors) are who keep it going. Some things are for business reasons and nothing personal.

40. Courtney Jane on May 22, 2016 at 9:12 pm

So dam glad!!!!!??????????? you are the weakest link, goodbye!!!!!! Tired of you anyway & your lip smacking, now I will start back watching. #fakeass

41. bahamian girl on May 22, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Let this be the lesson to all who emulate this personality thinking its cute. Its funny for 5 minutes and it gets old very quickly!

42. Neen on May 22, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Personally I’m happy to see her go. I love the show bur she ruined the panel for me with her annoying lip popping and narcissism. As a singer she’s fine, but she’s not meant for a talk show. I knew she wouldn’t last. She’s just too much. I was sick of her after 2 episodes.

43. Destiny Roberson on May 22, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Omg I will not be watching the real anymore BC tamars lips macking and her while personality is wat attached me my on was watching it I heard this lady with a high voice and making a smacking noise then I looked and found out it was my idol and all I saw was a beat face and a person with a great personality this is bad and she unfollowed them on Instagram

44. Always_Tastey on May 22, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Adds “The Real” to my DVR programming now because sorry she was too GRAND FOR me especially how she made it seem like the show was ALL ABOUT HER PERFORMANCES & SUCH as the girls say BYE #WIG!

• Gloria on May 22, 2016 at 11:16 pm

I love Tamar so guess I’m done with the Real but I wish them all the best?

• Always_Tastey on May 23, 2016 at 12:05 am

No problem her attitude turned me away to record “Live With Kelly & Michael” now “Live with Kelly” Show was wack to me but I don’t like commercials & “The Real” was on my list to watch but too much Tamar WORE ME THIN!

45. daisy092326 on May 22, 2016 at 11:27 pm

The show was dry and boring when Tay was out sick. I won’t be watching if she’s not going to be on the show.

46. daisy092326 on May 22, 2016 at 11:29 pm

It’s so funny to see people arguing and fighting on these post with and about people they don’t know and may never meet. People can be so stupid. Who really gives a shit?

47. Natasha Reed on May 22, 2016 at 11:58 pm

I do think she got in her own way…and like someone said, everyone does not watch Tamar &.Vince or BFV to know she was being her true self. If you tuned in to The Real it would definitely be a shocker and uncomfortable watch to see that demener on daytime tv. Also I do notice her being a little separate from the other ladies, her looks at them, the shade at times…also she doesn’t participate in some things…It stands out that she is the only one that won’t eat on the show. Everyone else is being a sport and partakes. Another thing is the times we are living in where religion is offensive and a very sensitive subject..She claims she is “saved” several times on the show. Saying hallelu and won’t he do it! Also the glory hand wave…There are viewers and the powers that be don’t don’t accept that stuff…Tamar is always in drama on all her shows..on social media etc..and I think she does well in areas and then always suffer a set back and down fall…SHE has to start looking at herself…Conflict with her sisters which most of the times she caused and it effected their relationships, Vince getting real sick, she doing DWTS and doing well but got sick herself and had to quit, 2nd album flopped, friendships ending with Terrell, and apparently the Daniels.. People that once played huge parts in her life…Vince warned her from the beginning that she is doing too much..Losing him may be next..

48. Renee on May 23, 2016 at 12:12 am

I will make sure I look at this show now. I chose not to watch because of her. Glad she is gone

49. Stayce Blackston on May 23, 2016 at 6:23 am

I wish Tamar the best.

50. Valica96 on May 23, 2016 at 6:44 am

Never liked her

51. Desi on May 23, 2016 at 6:58 am

I watched the show because of Tamar. Guess I will not be watching any longer.

52. nicole on May 23, 2016 at 8:06 am

It is so stupid

53. Kimberly Wiggins on May 23, 2016 at 8:41 am

Carry on T! Do you… They are going to be mad because that is the end of that show. That was a perfect mix of personalities. How you gonna create a show named the Real … and want to shut down the strongest personalities. New name: The Real Fake.

54. Clarissa Prather on May 23, 2016 at 10:42 am

they need to take Bailon off ! you can see through phony self!

55. Shalita Smith on May 23, 2016 at 11:00 am

Im done with the real i only watched for Tamara and Tamar the rest of those has beens and hags can go on with the show bet it dont last long. Smdh

56. TaReon Williams on May 23, 2016 at 11:03 am

she got ‘stabbed’ in the back because she was too busy being ratchet and hacking at the mouth. had she been a little more professional and mindful of her surrounding, she wouldn’t have been caught off guard.

57. Linda on May 23, 2016 at 11:23 am

I love Tamar! She is the show!!!

58. KT on May 23, 2016 at 12:46 pm

I believe Chrissy Tiegen, with her vibrant personality, would be a great replacement for Tamar!

• chickennoodlesoupz on May 23, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Yuck! She is so annoying.

59. Cookie on May 23, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I’m so glad that she’s gone! Maybe I’ll start watching again, I switched to the View!

60. yaoi queen on May 23, 2016 at 1:52 pm

That really sucks actually. Tamar can be a bit too much at times, but without her the fire is gone. When she was gone for 8 weeks due to sickness, it was a breath of fresh air at first I’m not going to lie, but after a while the fire was noticeably missing and it was kind of dull. I also won’t watch it now because even if I hate someone, I don’t like seeing people get stabbed in the back. Also, Tamar helped put the show together and she’s the reason it had the high ratings at the beginning.

61. Emily post on May 23, 2016 at 3:51 pm

She was and is a strong black women with an amazing tv personality. She has the it factor a “Real” triple threat! It’s so funny Hollywood makes black actress pretend to be the personality that Tamar has naturally… She is exactly that too much for … the real… Now how real is that. Love her she will do great!

62. maxichix on May 23, 2016 at 4:09 pm

She’s too loud and act cocky

63. britishrose on May 23, 2016 at 4:15 pm

BLACK STABBING!!
    martin luther king micheal jackson sex charges bill cosby sex charges Micheal jordon father killed Kobe bryant sex scandol Tiger wood sex scandol
    NE NE LEAKES too bold lack education to be rich TAMAR BRAXTON rich and sister a legend WILL AND JADA Smith bad parents but madonna cher martin sheen linsey lohand/? paris hilton and all whites are not drug threw hell losing reputation for same reason remember what they are sayin bout tamar they use this same complaint racism undercover tactic on other blacks stars who got money and power tamar didnt use her infulence in time …tv executors dont want another wendy williams wendy husband produces vince didnt have member status who blonde wigs slipped her to the top WHO ANY BULLIER THEN WENDY??>>>

you may be annoyed with her but JENNI MA IS JUST AS LOUD ADRIAN TOO! so come again!! racism uses our own people on each other

64. Rhonda Anthony on May 23, 2016 at 4:39 pm

I loved Tamar on the show! Her Holy Ghost always came out, and probably was the biggest issue. Oh, well. Maybe she can start a ministry.

65. Tell it like it is on May 23, 2016 at 5:31 pm

I think the show can manage without Tamar and good ridence! I was so tired of her smacking and popping her lips-now I can watch the show without her ignorance, what took you so long to figure this out. And the show on 5-23-16, she tried to embarrass Jeannie by stating she should shower twice-instead of once. I could tell Jeannie was not happy with Tamar and neither was I!

66. Weddle32 on May 23, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Having to see those faces , and her tongue along with lip-smacking , was like Nails on a chalkboard. Goodbye and good riddance. The real keep it real need a white woman to balance out everyone else. Gwen Stefani

• Jemma on May 24, 2016 at 10:04 am

HELL NO! She would change the tone of the show entirely. Snooze fest. Why does the show need a white person? There are so many shows on TV without any cast members of colour that do just fine.

67. Taystee on May 23, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Tamar did her job as a host. But we don’t know what went on behind the scenes and that may be the reasoning behind her being fired. Cause if they really fired her because they felt like people don’t like her then they’re stupid af because people aren’t always gonna like people. People don’t like Adrienne, Jeannie, Loni, EVEN TAMERA. So that’s stupid. Tamar brought something great to the show. All my fav segments were hers. So what will they even replace it with? I don’t get it. I wish this was a lie. Cause I tune in for Tamar. Period.

• Jemma on May 24, 2016 at 10:07 am

I find that once these shows start with the infighting and changing cast members, they start a downhill slide. I loved the real. I loved seeing different minorities represented. Loni sometimes irritated me with her bacon and brown liquour and dry jokes, but Tamar’s lively, Southern ratchetness and Tamera’s composed classiness were a nice balance. For once, a show let the public see different types of black women. To me, Loni is expendable and they could get an Indian-American in the spot. Tamar was a keeper.

68. ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:31 pm

i love the show and thought the girls all got along really well and haad grerat chemistry..who back stabbed let me guess adrienne or that other one I can’t think of her name but it’s not Loni….

69. ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:31 pm

GREAT CHEMISTRY….

70. ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:35 pm

with this being said, I felt that Tamar did go overboard with all her lip smacking and acting so childish like the show was all about her…I honestly thought her husband produced the show and the show was hers. I love Tamera hope she stays she is so humble and the prettiest of all of them…Uh if Tamera leaves I will really stop watching the show…Lets get the beautiful Nia Long to replace Tamar..

71. ARONNA on May 23, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Adrienne or that other one can leave all day long and I will not miss them…lol…

72. M. Winchester on May 23, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Without Tamar this becomes another “The Talk” or “The View”

• Jemma on May 24, 2016 at 10:01 am

Ikr, in other words, boring as hell! Tamar brought ratchet, but she also brought all the fire, the spice, the witty one liners, the sense of family etc. The period of her illness just shows how the show falters without her. The advertisers may not like her, but their younger clients do, and the fact that she did not test well does not mean people don’t watch because of her. Some people don’t like a “villain” (not that I thought she was one), but what would most shows be without them? Personally, I will be looking out for whatever show she does next.

73. Carlisa Y Wilson on May 23, 2016 at 9:28 pm

I knew this was going to go down. I can read people . I know exactly who the problem child was for Tamar. So predictable I told my fam months ago this was going to happen. All those smiles and telling us you all where besties was a brain game. But there was always that same one person that would look your way after they talk and always had s tall tale better than yours. Sorry Tamar for your loss. Just do you I look forward to hear more songs from you anyway. You have a beautiful voice. Others singing career did not really take off so now a person is trying to get her on talk show. Beware to the other ladies. Peace be with you.

74. mary on May 23, 2016 at 10:07 pm

“THE REAL” will never be the same. I truly will not watch the low life’s who started the trouble in the first place. Tamar was the show. Please shut the whole thing down. Let’s see what the back stabbers will do.

75. carlisa Medina on May 24, 2016 at 6:18 am

So much for this show….it was boring on days she was not there…she brings the personality and The Real! Lonnie is a washed up half ass comedian who is very fake, Jeannie Mai tries extremely too hard to be black and cool and it’s super annoying… Adrienne Bailon is very Clueless and usually doesn’t know what the hell she is talking about… The only other person on that show besides Tamar that had any type of interesting factor is Tamera mowry-housley she was the only one who kept it real besides Tamar and seem to have a genuine personality and knew what the hell she was talking about at any point in time of the show. This show will not survive the next season without Tamar it will end up like another The View and all the other whack shows that tried to imitate it… The blend of people and personalities on the show in the beginning is what even made it worth watching to begin with but clearly everybody at the real was fake as f***.

76. Dee BlessedandHighlyfavored Co on May 24, 2016 at 11:13 am

Tamar Braxton brought life to the show…everyone else is boring! So lets see how far they get without her!!! In Tamar’s voice ” THEY TRIED IT!!!!

77. Jesusisblack on May 24, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Tamar was the only non representation of me on the show. Who am I ? The IT BLACK GIRL. Forget about the fat one and the Oreo twin. Tamar was unapologetic, and she got fired by an ugly Becky. I’m sick of the term “focus group” wtf is that ? Who the fuck are these sales teams ? Wtf are they trying to sell other than the show itself ? Which will decline In views after this ?

78. Kim on May 24, 2016 at 2:03 pm

I will watch more now that she is gone,her lip smacking,neck rolling,etc were a turn off for me,personally.

79. Chantell on May 24, 2016 at 10:56 pm

I never really watched the show but when I did, Tamar made the show. I think the show will be cancelled very soon the others women are boring and average.

80. quiz on May 25, 2016 at 2:35 am

I sorry but at the end of the day you can’t blame anyone for your faults u win some u loose some u can’t have everything!!!! I guess its somebody else fault you’re songs didn’t do well like Toni..I learn when u keep have problems sometimes u have to realize your the problem and fix it…

81. Nanette Tate Barr on May 25, 2016 at 9:49 pm

she made the show they told them to keep it real if they couldn’t deal with her realness they should’ve had her on there from the start , KEEPING IT REAL THEY MADE THE WRONG MOVE !!!!

82. Ms. Cashews on May 26, 2016 at 5:41 pm

that’s her personality, why can’t she express herself the way she wants? everybody’s different!

83. ME on May 26, 2016 at 8:07 pm

I agree with the focus group. She was and is ghetto. She’s rude and a spoiled brat.

84. Karena Deary-Boykins on May 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

It’s funny how the show is named “The REAL” and yet they don’t really want real. The beauty of Tamar is she kept it very REAL. She say things others think, but are too afraid to say. They( producers) knew exactly what they were getting In her. It’s really sad that she was let go for being herself and keeping it REAL. They need to change the name to The REAL SOMETIME Daytime Talk Show. IJS