Man, 34, arrested for impregnating his girlfriend’s 10-year-old child

thrash_

Photo: @NicholasThrash via Facebook

One of the most severe cases of child abuse in 2017 has taken place in Marion, Indiana.  According to WANE, a 34-year-old man has impregnated his girlfriend’s 10-year-old child.

It all began after Nicholas Thrash, 34, began dating the victim’s mother, 32, about two years ago. At some point during their relationship, Thrash began to molest his girlfriend’s young daughter. The 10-year-old child eventually became pregnant after enduring sexual abuse.

Once authorities discovered that the child was pregnant by Thrash, they arrested the child’s mother and charged her with two counts of felony neglect of a dependent on May 16. The woman also has a son. Once the mother was arrested, Thrash reportedly evaded the police for one day. He was eventually caught by police on the afternoon of May 17.

The case reveals why it’s important for adults to check for warning signs of sexual abuse in kids. According to Stop It Now, signs include a sudden change in eating habit; mood swings of rage, fear, insecurity; developing new or unusual fear of certain people or places; and exhibiting adult-like sexual behaviors, language and knowledge.

If a child shows any of those signs, it’s important to create a safety plan and contact authorities who can investigate if anything is occurring in the child’s home.

The victim’s mother remains in jail on a $100,000 bond. Thrash is being charged with 10 counts of child molestation and is currently being held on a $500,000 cash only bond.

1. Shanise Moss on May 17, 2017 at 9:48 pm

What a sick act. I hope that bastard never get out of jail. Oh am sick after reading this.https://media.tenor.co/images/d691c21575f560c28e54814737b8ff29/tenor.gif

• Anton Cole on May 18, 2017 at 3:49 am

I’am freelancing on-line, attaining basic responsibilities that merely demands from you desktop computer or alternatively laptop and just internet service accessibility and so I couldn’t be more satisfied… Half a year have passed by since i started this and i received so far overall $36,000… Basically i profit about 80 bucks every hour and work for 3 to 4 h each day.And spectacular thing about this work is that you can decide when to work by yourself as well as for how long and you receive money in the end of each week.>>>> http://vzturl.com/bni13

• Justine Suing CPS worker on May 19, 2017 at 12:20 am

CASTRATE Mr. Thrash (take the H out) i call him TRASH as this es what the PUTO es. disgusting, just castrate sexual predators, and this will never happen again. change the U.S.A law where if you’re going to even think about molesting a child under 18, you’re going to be HANG or CASTRATED as in other countries, trust me. they will not do that sh-t again.” Til’ then nothing will change.

• Lee on May 20, 2017 at 9:52 am

☝️ I agree❗️castrate everything! Those legs, that he keep going towards her❗️ them hands❗️ those eyes, pluck them out! All his tool below the belly button too! This is crazy

• Atlanta Marie Daniels Woods on May 20, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I agree!

• Regan DuCasse on May 21, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Sorry, Justine. The Constitution forbids ‘cruel and unusual punishment’. I don’t mind you indulging fantasies like that though. Because I fully understand your feelings.
        What is most appropriate though, is a MANDATORY minimum of 50 years, for the rape of a child.
        Then we wouldn’t need Amber’s Law, Jessica’s law, Megan’s Law or Samantha’s Law.
        What kills me, are people’s MISINFORMED opinions about who most populates the jails.
        You keep hearing such opinions as if there is offense that we have a large prison population.
        We do.
        We’re a large country, that’s densely populated.
        Here in CA, rather than build MORE jails, laws were enacted to lessen penalties, and keep offenders from having to show up in court or be on probation.
        And crime has zoomed up in incredible ways.
        People forgot that ‘three strikes’ factor was WORKING so well.
        But then innocents like this little girl pay the price for political correctness.
        By the way, the other opinion of how many black men are in jail, serves nothing but warm and fuzzy politically correct nonsense too.
        THIS is a black man. Who raped a black girl.
        He had every choice NOT to touch that child. So he is another black man going to prison because he’s a rapist, not because he’s black.

• Damone Golden on May 22, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I’m not quite sure wat u mean by 3 strikes was “working”… working for who? Yes this is a black man but this incident does not account for the fact that 3 strikes served to incarcerate a lot of people very unfairly. Neither does it account for the way “justice” is served n this country disproportionately jailing men of color for the same crimes “others” commit n get a slap on the wrist for. U using this one incident to justify mass incarceration of black men is just as insane n one-sided as r the laws thru which they r unfairly incarcerated at dismal n alarming rates!! Insanity sir does not correct insanity!!

• Regan DuCasse on May 22, 2017 at 1:03 pm

You’re not sure? That’s too bad. I live in CA. And while I agree that a black person is more at risk of incarceration than someone white for the same or similar crime, the POINT is, people who know something is stacked against them, need to smarten the hell up and not gamble with it.
            The SMART people conduct their lives in ways they don’t fall into the trap.
            Complaining AFTER the fact, after the crime, won’t be sympathetic and rightly so. Hence, this issue won’t have the desired outcome.
            And can’t serve the purpose of pointing out injustice at it’s most problematic.
            Any man, regardless of their color, deserves to go to jail for the rest of their lives for raping a young girl.
            Period.
            The third strikes factor in CA , lowered crime rates considerably. Personally, I don’t think a felon should get a third try.
            If you want to argue for more balanced criminal justice, then argue for white people or anyone else, to have to serve equal time.
            But as I said, SMART black folks learn how to navigate life without criminal records or becoming addicts. The previous generation that endured JIM CROW and the Great Depression managed to do it.

Black men who abandon their children to risk poverty, incarceration and addiction and domestic violence, have the same moral obligations to either NOT make babies they don’t want or can’t care for, or stay and maintain a positive relationship for the sake and care of that child.
            They DO have that choice.
            Let’s not act like black men are dumb animals that don’t know the difference.
            It’s condescending and arrogant.
            And exactly what racists like to assume.
            There is no excuse for verifying stereotype.
            But because the risk IS greater to black children, then I’d have more respect for black men that used condoms and got vasectomies, than the black men who have children in jail because of their attrition.

• Damone Golden on May 25, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Regan I am advocating that “others” serve equal time not however under 3 strikes laws n the way n which they are sentences are administered under them. I would not wish these kind of harsh n unjust sentences on anyone…white, black or watever!! Yes black men are jailed unjustly, disproportionately to population n at an alarming rate n I advocate against that occurrence. However, if the same were true for whites n others I would also advocate against mass incarceration for them as well!! U completely miss my point! No one should have to b incarcerated for life because for the theft of a bag of potatoes chips or some other mundane item because it happened to a third offense…esp. where hunger or the associations of economic n social disadvantage r at play to begin with just because of mandatory sentencing laws which btw disallow circumstantial consideration! And u hav forgotten or either lack an understanding of the workings of such a system because if u fully understood u would know that the way n which our judicial system is administered for people of color allows too easily n haphazardly for the conviction of innocents simply because of lack of financial resources to afford an attorney!! So wat this means (1) is that a system which attributes to people of color being economically n socially disadvantaged in the first place then further offends them by taking advantage of their disadvantage n not being able to properly n adequately defend themselves (2) that those who commit infractions can then b convicted n sent away FOR LIFE simply because of mandatory sentencing or due to the verbiage of legislative pieces that make frivolous offenses felonies which shouldn’t n and (3) that it is quite easily possible for INNOCENTS to b convicted under all of the above circumstances! So wen u tlk about how “smart” black people manage n managed to avoid this scenario u reveal ur ignorance! There’s plenty of folks incarcerated who did it right n were law abiding citizens or who made small mistakes because that is the condition of being human nbwho ended up n prison for LIFE despite their “smart”ness!! That is exactly the point of advocacy AGAINST mass incarceration n mandatory sentencing!! And if this was happening to whites n others I would advocate for them as well because it is atrociously ruthless n unfair° But its not happening to them n THAT IS ALSO THE POINT!! Lastly, u question y I wonder who the person im responding to thinks 3 strikes is working for since as u assert “crime went down” because of 3 strikes laws. Ummm well if everyone is incarcerated of course crime will go down!! There’s no one left on the streets to commit crime!! Forgiving my sarcasm, my point is that these laws n the way they’re administered constitute the equivalent of a blanket sweep that is mass incarceration n n that net (along with those who deserved their fate) is a huge grp of people, families, mothers, children who didn’t n don’t deserve it. So while u assert that it works because ur privileged enuf to operate outside of these circumstances n site questionable statistics about crime rates u obviously don’t no ANYONE who got snared unfairly by such a system!! Inside that blanket net r people who would beg to differ with u about wether or not “it works”!!! I’d like to introduce u to a few of them n hav u state to their actual faces (not siting their statistic only) that 3 strikes works because behind the statistic sir are actual people who would tell u the real deal!!

• Damone Golden on May 25, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Furthermore, i worked for juvenile probation, youth authority, youth n fam services, ca dept of correctiins, and finally administrative law n i can vouch for the fact that IT DOES NOT and IS NOT WORKING!!!

• Sheilah Stover on May 24, 2017 at 1:49 pm

you are correct on the topic of unfair treatment, but if a man/woman does the crime do the freaking time and don’t play stupid! this ass knew full well what he was doing, and I hope the mom didn’t know in the beginning and only came out because the child was now 10 and pregnant. I hope they throw his BLACK ASS in population

• Damone Golden on May 25, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Sheila by no means am I excusing this man’s behavior. He is one who actually deserves wat he may get. My response was to a person who used this man’s actions to justify mass incarceration n made a general n unfair blanket statement about black men n wat they deserve wen he was clearly ignorant on the subject. Lastly I would not make reference to His “black a**” as his color has absolutely nothing to do with his offense!! His decrepit, immoral a** simply deserves appropriate punishment!! And note I sed “appropriate”!

• P QUINN on June 17, 2017 at 8:25 pm

10! 20! LIFE! Is what I think she meant…and yes u are right it wasn’t working…becuz that was for gun violence..nothing to do with our children being taken advantage of….

• Andrew Brooklyn on July 19, 2017 at 8:43 pm

To to provide any evidence of these crimes being committed where white people get off with far less penalties and blacks?

• Fightthepowersthatbe on May 21, 2017 at 7:32 pm

TOTALLY agree with you! This is disgusting!

• Deborah Lamar on May 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

me too

2. britishrose on May 17, 2017 at 10:05 pm

what on earth was the mother doing? she had to know this child was being abused? some mothers try ot bring in a man to compensate for the girls father missing , and thats a mistake , uncles cant be trusted either, children need sitters up to 15teen why not , you pay 2oo dollar for shoes and junk pay for a sitter , and a girl needs a girl sitter and a boy a straight maile , but then again , people are so dangerous , to be left with someones kids , i dont care how many background checks they pass its just a hard call , what do do with kids while you work , or have business to handle .. this guy took advantage of this woman to gain access to her daughter . now the mother faces charges . they need to do this more often cause she aint the only one doing this . leaveing a girl with a grown ass man . whom is not a blood relative . so lock her up she need that to wake up

• Valica on May 18, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I agree, is we start charging the parent, like we do when a child finds a gun and shoot themselves, fine them for this too. This child’s life is over, hopefully she can make it through the ordeal of not only being raped, but now having to give birth to a child.

• The Power Broker on May 18, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Child’s life is def not over…. Will have some challenges but can over come this abuse with good support and time. Child is so young she prob doesn’t really comprehend what has taken place completely…. @ least not in an emotional context. God Bless!

• Betty-B on May 18, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Child birth drains U, hopefully they give baby up

• Regan DuCasse on May 21, 2017 at 12:33 pm

This is where abortion is appropriate. Childbearing can be dangerous and traumatic for any female. The risk is certainly higher in a child this young.
            She shouldn’t have to endure it at all. And there are laws in states that allow the father of the child from a rape, to make claims on that child. He’s considered the rightful parent and does have rights.

Can you imagine how horrible that would be over the LIFETIME of this rape victim?

• Tammy Johnson on May 19, 2017 at 12:04 am

I was molested at 8 and I remember every detail. I’m 35 now and it just hit me hard in my life 1 year ago. I’m fucked up and it hurts because I come from a good family and just don’t understand why God let this happen to me.

• The Power Broker on May 19, 2017 at 5:03 am

I feel for you … and by no means am I minimizing the impact. I was simply suggesting the child’s LIFE is not over…. Let’s give her a chance to recover and flourish before we write her off completely was my point.

• Geraldine Logan on May 21, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Her life isn’t over yet getting good support and counseling does wonders with the right help and not just thrown carelessly in a system. ??‼️

• Nicole Jarrett on May 19, 2017 at 5:13 am

I am sorry for your experience- we cannot answer all the bad things that happen and pin it on God. ASK HIM- if you have never prayed before- there is no secret formula just talk out loud or in your mind or thru your tears. ASK HIM to help free you from the bond of your pain. Your pain was locked away for such a long time that it is manifesting in other negative ways now- ASK HIM for peace and please try to be gentle with yourself. I will pray for JOY to visit you and rest for your soul.

• Cynthia on May 19, 2017 at 8:03 am

I feel your pain for i too was molested as a very young child and it continued until i finally said enough and i left home. I have been dealing with the mental agony of it for 10 years now and i am on medications for severe depression and anxiety because it messed me up so bad. I am now 45 years old and i dont think the emotional distress of it will ever go away.

• Oak510finest on May 19, 2017 at 10:12 am

Appreciate your bravery for sharing such a henious and unforgiveable act. A act you unfortunately had to endure.

• Geraldine Logan on May 21, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Take back your life as it was intended. I too from 5-11uears. My young mid adult life my decisions and choices was so much based on this experience then my own mess ups. At 58 I looked for those that harmed me. Dead and gone I cried. How long I have allowed them to control my life from the grave. Alcohol and spiral effects of my own wrong choices. They no longer on this earth. And I got so angry raging ENOUGH‼️. Recovery, mentors sponsoring speaking about to healthier minded ones I’ve gains my life back and I’m determined to be who I was meant to before this crime against me as a child. Fight for you rightful place in life and don’t let them win❤️??‼️‼️‼️

• Bretagne Wyre LaCour on May 19, 2017 at 10:09 am

So sorry you had to experience such a horrible act. Praying God heals you. God Bless You!

• Peaches on May 19, 2017 at 11:41 am

There is so much more to us than this experience. I know how it messes with your self worth and self esteem but please know that you are not what happened to you. You do not have to stay in a place of shame or guilt because none of it was your fault. Please don’t blame God because I know he didnt author this. You are the apple of His eye and if you allow God and trust him he will mend all the broken pieces of you life. Body and mind, He will do it if you seek Him. I wouldn’t have made it without my faith.

• Anjanette Little on May 19, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I been there myself. Keep being great cause you are.

• Carol Hall on May 19, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I know it hurts, but hang in there with prayer all things are possible. One my favorite Bible verse that keeps me going Jude 1 verse 24 and 25.

• Peace on May 20, 2017 at 8:01 am

God didn’t allow this to happen to you honey. It was the work of the enemy and the negligence of your parents. Parents are suppose to protect us. That’s their job when we were given to them as gifts from God. I was also a victim and if not for my Father God I’d be a mess. He healed all of my broken places and allowed me to be able to live this life without fear, depression, bitterness etc… I love God He’s guided me through this life and He’s still guiding me. I’m able to tell anyone I come in contact with that they can get through the pain and the suffering of molestation, but it can only be done with and by the hand of God. I raised to children , and God helped me to keep them protected, and I’m so grateful to Him. He loves you give your problems and your burdens to Him to bear.
            Praying God’s Best for you who are tortured by your past experiences

• Tracedia Amerson on May 20, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I’m sorry to hear that but just know that God, Our Grand creator is not to blame for the things that we go through, the trials and tribulations, suffering we go through and face 1 John 5:19 says the evil one controls the world so when you think about all the bad things that’s happening just ask yourself who is the wicked and evil one that’s causing all these things. And 1Peter 5:7 reads while you throw all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you (Tammy Johnson).

• Brittany Sims on May 22, 2017 at 7:22 am

Tammy one day you will understand that God was covering you when that happened. It happened to me as well when I was 11. I asked the same question how could God let it happen, but when I realized that there is no way a 11 old child like me could take all the hurt, pain, embarrassment and shame and everything that goes along with it and that God loved me so much that he covered me with his blood and continues to to this day, the healing began. God bless you and hoping your healing process begin soon.

• Sheilah Stover on May 24, 2017 at 1:56 pm

you life Tammy is to be a testament to some one please get assistance so that you can help some one that was as young as you – God was with you and he still is

• Snapper on May 31, 2017 at 4:57 pm

god is blind.

• Geraldine Logan on May 21, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Oh it does take it toll ppl think that at her age she doesn’t comprehend really doesn’t know
          Much about the spiraling effects of sexually abuse especially to children…you don’t have a clue???‼️

• Rebecca Rodriguez on May 22, 2017 at 12:41 am

I heard the BABY is 20 wks.pregnant!!! So that means they gonna make HER carry this BASTARD CHILD !!! OMG!!! WTF!!!

• Deborah Lamar on May 19, 2017 at 12:48 pm

The will more than likely abort the pregnancy and her life is not over but she does therapy and healing

• ImaniKristina Faheem on May 20, 2017 at 8:30 am

Prayerfully, she’ll receive counseling and the child will be placed with Social services for adoption.

• Avarwen on May 20, 2017 at 1:02 pm

She should have an abortion a 10 years olds body is not ready to have a child I’ve had friends in their 20s and 30s have a hard pregancy I can’t imagine how hard this would be on a 10 year old. If she were 18 or older ok but a 10 year old shouldn’t be having a child let alone one from a rape.

• apeape on May 19, 2017 at 4:44 am

She may not have known.

• Jonnie b wyche on May 19, 2017 at 2:25 pm

That’s what I’m saying remember 2yrs ago when this women met a man in dollar general went to Walmart with him let her daughter went with him to get something to eat and he kill her. She didn’t go any where. You are right unless its something we don’t know if she did she should.

• ImaniKristina Faheem on May 20, 2017 at 8:28 am

Blood relatives, i.e., uncles & brothers, rape as well.

• Regan DuCasse on May 21, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Men are let off the hook too easily when they abandon their children to single mothers. All parents need support and have to trust other adults who are in their lives. It’s true that other relatives can sexually abuse a child, priests have done it, coaches and other figures who are with children all the time and that have filled voids where a parent is or not.
      And the sexual ORIENTATION and gender of a person doesn’t matter. It’s the vulnerability the adult sexual predator is attracted to.
      So banning gay people from caring for children isn’t smart and serves nothing but prejudice.
      What needs to be done, is chaperoning non relative adult situations with children.
      In this case however, it was the romantic partner of the mother. And THIS is what happens most often.
      This is on the father who wasn’t there (for whatever reason), but for some women particular, they have to be EXTREMELY wary, of who they have in their lives.

• Sheilah Stover on May 24, 2017 at 1:54 pm

my sentiments exactly!

3. frettew1 on May 18, 2017 at 2:49 am

He is going to get killed in jail for molesting that 10urs old child.

• Guest on May 18, 2017 at 11:02 am

That’s the one good thing about prison.

4. Shelli on May 18, 2017 at 10:08 am

????? This just pissed me off

5. Guest on May 18, 2017 at 11:01 am

I’m glad they showed his face. As sick as it makes me to look at it after reading what he did, people need to see it.

6. Byron Doman on May 18, 2017 at 11:02 am

LOOK AT HIS NAME, WHAT MORE COULD HE OFFER TO SOCIETY ?……

7. Mariilynn Brignac on May 18, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Wow…tears.

8. Malik Imani on May 18, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Take him apart piece by piece. Period

9. Julia on May 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Is the state of Indiana going to force this baby to have a baby? My heart hurts for this little girl.

• Betty-B on May 18, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Depends how far along she is

• Ayannali1 on May 18, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Who is taking care of the girl and siblings?

• disqus_bleGlC86jt, on May 20, 2017 at 5:08 pm

She should drive to Ohio to get one. Ind. is Pence’s state, were law is very restrictive.

10. Chuck on May 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

He, the mother, and the kid’s father should all rot in hell and be charged with rape!

11. Brenda Tabon on May 18, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Has this 10 y/o started her monthly cycle. I thought you couldn’t get pregnant until you started your period. The abuse alone is enough to hang his ass.

• The Power Broker on May 18, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Stats say girls are starting to have cycles as young as 7-8 yrs of age… Scary!

• Tonya Bull on May 18, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Yes you can start at the age. Although I am 44 yrs old now, I started my cycle at age 9 and my daughter (and only child) started at age 10. Doctors say the earlier you start the earlier you go through menopause which is true. I am going through it now (menopause) and honestly not even upset about it.

• Guest on May 18, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Not always. My mom started at 9 but didn’t hit menopause until her mid 50s.

• The Power Broker on May 19, 2017 at 5:05 am

So i’m going to exit (tip toes towards exit) the menopause convo ladies…. lol

• Tonya Bull on May 19, 2017 at 11:47 am

Ok we definitely understand lol

12. Sherry Wells on May 18, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Why is Thrash’s name revealed but the girl’s mother remains unnamed? Put her on blast as well, the article says she is being charged.

• Shannon Elliott on May 18, 2017 at 5:14 pm

They didn’t post the name of the mother to keep the identity of the child safe!!!

• Sherry Wells on May 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm

If she’s been charged isn’t it public info anyway? I just want her to suffer some humiliation too.

• Shannon Elliott on May 18, 2017 at 8:53 pm

No they will never use the child’s name on public records docs or parents because they you know it’s the child…

• Betty-B on May 18, 2017 at 5:58 pm

I think if do that, easily to identify child.

13. Loleatha Tucker on May 18, 2017 at 7:17 pm

What and where was mom during all this that is a shame this baby had to go thru what she went through they need to throw the book at him & her

14. Steeler Fan on May 18, 2017 at 7:46 pm

This is normal behavior of single black females with kids,they meet a man and the next day they move the man in their home,the man rapes the children babysitting them ,while the single black mom is working.

• Ayannali1 on May 18, 2017 at 8:30 pm

So you are an authority on all single black females with children?
      And an authority on all men as well??

• Jess Sorrell on May 19, 2017 at 5:01 am

Not that it should matter but the mother is white. They released her picture on a few sites already.
      He’s a disgrace to society yet you take this moment to hop on you soapbox for a single black mother bash session.

• Kev Mac on May 19, 2017 at 11:49 am

If that is what you got from this story, you are a pos.

• Sharhonda Blue Streets on May 19, 2017 at 8:22 pm

What single black women are you hanging around!!

15. Janice palmer on May 18, 2017 at 10:45 pm

There are some sick people in this world .kill his Ass

16. La Quinta Smith on May 18, 2017 at 10:55 pm

WTH is this world coming to these sick ass men. Women watch who the hell you bring around you children. THAT BASTARD NEEDS TO BE CASTERATED CUT HIS D*** COMPLETELY OFF.

17. howwedoit on May 18, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Why was the mom arrested? Did she know?

• apeape on May 19, 2017 at 4:48 am

Right i was molested my mom didn’t know. Your abuser will put fear in you to keep you from telling.

18. MAD on May 19, 2017 at 9:40 am

You can’t say the mom left her… people slick…he could have done it when she was asleep or busy doing something else…it may not have even happened at home. If the mom had a history of abuse…she may have been suffering her own self. Charge the absent ass daddy who should have been there to protect the child and check any dude coming around his child… everybody want to go after the mama…how about neighbors…family members… nobody else could tell something was wrong…she went to school…no TRAINED official could tell something was awry? Bullcrap!!!!!

19. Mrs. Greer on May 19, 2017 at 9:46 am

I dont think the mother should be charged unless she knew or the child told her and she did nothing. See this is the exact reason i dont leave my daughters with anyone. I trust my parents, but i still dont leave my kids cause you never know when that “Pervert Uncle” will pop up.

20. Kacie Fulton on May 19, 2017 at 10:50 am

Did the mother actually know her child was being sexual abused

21. Jason on May 19, 2017 at 11:38 am

Harming old people or children = death.

22. Sylvia Woods on May 19, 2017 at 1:57 pm

“One of the most severe cases of child abuse in 2017” yes It’s severe but so is all the abuses on Children who are tracfficked everyday through pizzagaze! Give Our Children Justice!

23. Annette lacen on May 19, 2017 at 2:30 pm

It is about time ! I am happy they start charging these women now. Too many of them allows this sick behavior just to keep a man. Believe me , it has been going on for many years.

24. Phyllis Allen on May 19, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Why couldn’t he get a policeman with a gun. I wouldn’t protest if he wound up dead

25. Jannie Terry on May 19, 2017 at 4:04 pm

This is why we must be carful who we date and take around your children.

26. Verna Kelly on May 19, 2017 at 8:11 pm

I just hate these men that abuse these kids. How could he do such a sick act. Can someone just tell me this man is not in his right mind. Omg he should be lock away and never see the light of day again.

27. Hip Hop Head 2 The Core on May 20, 2017 at 3:56 am

don’t worry they will get em for us in prison…im sure of it…

28. C .l.g on May 20, 2017 at 11:02 am

Wtf would you assholes give a bond with the neglected mother or the molester …fcking assholes don’t deserve bond at all death penalty jail for life ….fck that…she 10 yrs old pregnant by her molester …this poor child so mentally emotionally physically anyway fcked rest of her life ….why is our justice system fck …a murderers get life n molesters in nyc where I live get couple yrs ….it’s fcked up …or they get they bond n they free to do more damage ….where’s the justice …fck that …

29. C .l.g on May 20, 2017 at 11:09 am

And I’m talking from experience…I got molested from 4yrs old to 9 yrs old by a father the mother and two sons from my church …I warned my mother …I was scared to death to go to they house .I fought with her ..I told my other aunt at she kept seeing changes in me …I had night terrors …I was scared they kill me …I suffer from p.s.t.d depression anexity sezuire so much from that …and my aunt called the cops …they all got a couple of yrs each in prison ….bs ….I hate ppl whom do this to children …I try to commit suicide over it ….but I learned …I was a survivor..so when I got older I turned the negative in a positive I’m a motivational speaker now bout it …but I still can’t watch it on t.v …I get flash backs …

30. C .l.g on May 20, 2017 at 11:17 am

My life was deserved for yrs …i did drugs …was an addict from 12 to 25 yrs old …to just numb the pain …to forget the vivid memories in my head …to not remember…I’m clean now six yrs clean I’m 31 yrs old now …but certain smalls trigger me or things on TV trigger me …it’s so hard …but I fight …everyday ..to make the laws change n to get justice …

31. disqus_bleGlC86jt, on May 20, 2017 at 5:02 pm

I hope this child gets an abortion. She’s a rape victim and should not be forced to give birth, especially with her under developed body.

• Py A on May 23, 2017 at 12:14 am

On one site I read they’re trying to find maternity clothes small enough to fit this child. I am disgusted! I don’t like to think about aborting a baby, but for the life of me I can’t imagine making this 10yr young baby, have a baby.

32. hmdouglas on May 20, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Children should be taught at a very early age that NO ONE is suppose to touch her. They should also be taught to sit in chairs and not on laps. I taught mine this at a early age and my daughter teaches her girls this. I also told her that if this happens, she should tell so that it can be stopped and assure them that you will. It always amazes me when I hear these stories that children endure this. We are also very observant to their actions. These monsters should be stopped at ANY cost.

33. Ms. on May 20, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I hear so much of these types of cases . Especially with black women. I have seen many of these women whose children this happens to and mostly the black woman is fat and desperate to have a man. Then her children get molested and she knows about it but continues on regardless so she can have a man. It is so sick and disgusting I’m at a loss for words. I hate this.

• onyxviolet on May 20, 2017 at 11:18 pm

THE MOTHER IS white!

• Py A on May 23, 2017 at 12:11 am

If this is true, and the mum is white- this guy going to “hang!”

34. Katina Wright on May 20, 2017 at 10:16 pm

This really makes my stomach hurt to hear mess like this. Shut the front door!!! Really!! How in the hell the mother doesn’t know this is going on with her daughter? This is insane!!! What kind of mother allows this to happen to their daughter? Both of them should never see daylight or freedom again. Ridiculous behavior for both!!! Crazy world!!!

35. JJazzy Carson on May 21, 2017 at 1:02 am

They should not make or let this child have that baby, PERIOD!! This is sickening!!

36. Trisha on May 21, 2017 at 7:40 am

Y’all all can say charge the mom!. But if the MOM wasn’t aware of this then how is it her fault?? No one can say signs are there all the time. If you are told I will kill you and your momma, bah bah bah then you learn to hold it in.
    I know I was one of those KIDS ??. I told my momma NOTHING.. Then one day I finally told her

37. Bernice Order-Connors on May 21, 2017 at 9:18 am

Blame mom? Did she know? Child protection Services, absolutely! Hoping he gets what’s coming to him and that there are no Neanderthal laws that keep him in this young girls life.

38. Regan DuCasse on May 21, 2017 at 12:18 pm

How either of them got bail, I don’t know. But this is horrific and they should NEVER, EVER get out of jail.
    I would LOVE to see what a defense attorney is going to say about these two hemorrhoids.
    This man deserves LIFE in prison!

39. Geraldine Logan on May 21, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Ppl aren’t getting the real deserved time for child abuse sexual or physically can be more seen. Emotional in due time yet all.

40. Snapper on May 31, 2017 at 4:59 pm

The mother was no better than her rapist bf. She is pure trash.