- Position your hands shoulder width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your booty in front of the bench with your legs bent and feet placed about hip width apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Now slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down towards the floor until your arms are at about a 90 degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench or chair.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.