Kenya Moore stuns in 2014 Bailey Agency calendar

Screen shot 2014-05-16 at 2.51.50 PM
Kenya Moore’s 2014 Bailey Agency Calendar

Kenya Moore is showcasing her bodacious body in a steamy calendar for Cynthia Bailey’s Bailey Agency. The former Miss USA stripped down for twelve steamy photos shot by photographer Derek Blanks. Each photo carries a theme ranging from Mommy Kenya, showing her walking her late dog in a baby stroller, to gone with the wind Kenya showing off her ripped abdominals [below].

Screen shot 2014-05-16 at 2.47.37 PM

The calendar is surely much to the dismay of NeNe Leakes, who accused Cynthia Bailey of befriending her nemesis.

“There is this ridiculous notion; of course being perpetuated by NeNe, that Kenya and I have somehow become BFFs,” wrote Bailey in an open letter.

“Nothing could be farther from the truth. However, I am as friendly with Kenya as I am with Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks and Porsha Williams. What I will not do is stop being friendly, cordial, respectful or accommodating to people just because my friend or anyone else thinks I should. I don’t do petty. It’s not in my DNA.”

Check out more photos from Kenya Moore’s 2014 Bailey Agency calendar below. -danielle canada

Photographer: Derek Blanks
Art Director & Stylist: Cynthia Bailey
Assistant Stylist: Terrence Staunton
Makeup: Lewina David
Hair: Shornell McNeal

Photo Credit: Bravo

1. butter bean sugar on May 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm

you gooooo kenya this is the kenya i know .flawless NOW HATERS TAKE SEVERAL DAM SEATS !!! i been saying this alll along ,black women were the ones hating on kenya , she is so pretty and i dont mean cosmetic surgery pretty like the kardashians .. this woman is 40ish an look betta than 25 year old … like keshia cole ,, fantasia , monica , ashanti ,, k michelle .. and precisous all young kids but dont look no where near this fabulous .KENYA NEVER HAD TO DEFEND HER LOOKS SHE GOT IT WHERE WE ALL WISH WE DID .. WITH OUT ALL THE WIGSN MAKEUP NIPS AND TUCKS .[[[[[[[ .i heard a white woman say it best .she said ….. if i was blessed to be born black kenya more would be my choice in looks .she went on to say there are somebeautiful black woman on earth , but there are some hurt ones two and being white or wanting to be white will not change that …..\\\ i love what she said cause being white is not what our goals should be being happy of your black beauty is what you should be .. and understanding that beauty is in the eye of the beholder …. physical beauty is not bought are earned or manufactured .. its pure

precious may not be beautiful to me thats ok .. but to her she is adorable to some she is beautiful on the inside … kim kardashian ugly on the inside pretty on the outside …. simply as that i rather give credit to precisous than kim… i

• Anzaloqq on May 17, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Yeah I hear you…just make sure u cue up BBD’s ‘Poison’ b4 u look at her and her kind.

• [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 7:49 pm

bcus kenya stands for something & will not FALL for ANYTHING..u TRY TO destroy her character..bcus she played their game and at the end of the day she still remained a ladi..HOWEVER she was violently attacked physically & VERBALLY..we all imperfect humans..live laugh & LEARN..she is on t.v..if your not interested y watch??

• lady lois on November 23, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Are you talking about the Kenya on RHOA? Most of the viewers polled on Bravo see her somewhat differently when compared to the other Housewives.

• GetReal2014 on May 17, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Kenya’s sharp as a tack! That’s why they’re hating. They went all in on her the moment she got on the show. Because she’s gone with the wind fabulous, that’s why.

• Observer Sue on November 23, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Kenya’s personality is so UGLY it overshadows the work the makeup artist tries to do on her. All of the women makeup well, but ugly comes through Kenya’s behavior.. I think its sad, but not surprising that Cynthia had adapted the worse characteristics of Kenya. Cynthia is so nasty this year. She needs to find her own personality. If it is what she has shown so far this season sad sad sad. As Peter said she needs to be true to herself if she can find herself.

• GetReal2014 on November 24, 2014 at 3:14 am

Nene, Phaedra, Porsha, are Kandi are the true mean girls; all ganging up on Kenya since she’s not from Atlanta, that and they’re scared of Nene.

It’s so easy to see.

2. mon88 on May 17, 2014 at 5:58 pm

She looks great…..now watch the ugly out of shape females try to drag her .

• GetReal2014 on May 17, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Or, the ones who look up to the nastiest members of the cast. They believe every word that comes out of the ex-stripper’s, twice convicted felon, lying Christian’s mouth, oh and the Thugs.

Can’t take them serious. I just can’t.

3. Deborah Allen on May 17, 2014 at 6:53 pm

She is a beautiful woman, on the outside. Some of her words and actions not so much. I don’t care if it is for entertainment value, there are some things a person simply should not do if it demeans them or presents them as a bully.

4. GetReal2014 on May 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm

And therein lies all the hate.

It cracks me up how people try to talk about how Kenya acts, while giving the egotistical,, looking down on others, rude and nasty bully Nene a pass. Not to mention the ever lying thug Porsha, the Fake “Christian” who didn’t know her due date a pass.

Hypocrites.Can’t take them serious, at all.

• [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 7:40 pm

that’s why wat u stating about kenya..u shudnt b TOOK serious as well!!:-)

• GetReal2014 on May 17, 2014 at 8:06 pm

You don’t have to take me serious. I don’t take you seriously. I’m posting my opinions just like you are. Only thing is, I’m not getting mad, LOL!

• [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 8:43 pm

i dnt get MAD..no need to be..i reread YUR comment .the first one,so actually mi comment was notdirected towArds you..bcus im tEam keNya ALL day babe!! sooo who’s mad NOT [email protected]

• GetReal2014 on May 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Good to hear you’re Team Kenya, you must have your head on straight, LOL.

Shaking hands.

• [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 9:59 pm

IS that a read? r u throwing shade?? i Said wat i sar.& i will not STEP out of mi element for one second entertaining foolishness..u said wat u said,i said wat i said..& it is wat it is holla!! im bck to the money HONEY!!

• Catherine on May 17, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Preach sister.AMEN!!!

• GetReal2014 on November 24, 2014 at 3:10 am

Thank you. I’m glad some people understand.

5. [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I will give her this she has a beautiful body, if only she would keep her lying mouth shut.

• [email protected] on May 17, 2014 at 7:38 pm

i beg YUR parton sinners hve a soul TOo.STOP haten the game is cold BUT fair!!:-)

• GetReal2014 on November 24, 2014 at 3:11 am

Well, now we find out that she wasn’t lying, but the convicted felon was. What other lie? Walter? That’s his word against hers. I can’t think of any other lies, except the lies they’ve made up on her.

6. righton on May 17, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Oh there she is Miss USA 1993; now you see why!!!

7. crms1226 on May 18, 2014 at 8:08 am

HOLLA IF YOU’RE ON TEAM KENYA!!!!

8. GOD 1ST on May 18, 2014 at 8:58 am

I’m sorry she’s very far from being pretty

• Realneworleans on May 18, 2014 at 12:44 pm

So You think Miss Piggy aka Phaedra is pretty??

• GOD 1ST on May 18, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Lol yes

• GetReal2014 on November 24, 2014 at 3:12 am

She does look like Ms. Piggy; her body too.

9. shebalinks on May 18, 2014 at 10:53 am

Kenya is what?! GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! That’s the Kenya I like to see…backing up her words with action. Hate on this Nene, Phaedra, and Porsha!!!!!

10. Insider's View on May 18, 2014 at 12:35 pm

LMBO @ the people going hard for Kenya! Not withstanding her looks, because God her that, so it’s a blessing to be born with. Her attitude, character, presence, etc..um, NO! If you have an opportunity to be around her in person & not as a fan, but just as an Industry peer, you’ll see the arrogance& meanness firsthand. No, the other women don’t get a pass because wrong is wrong. Kenya is trying to act like she plays Devil’s advocate, but that is her everywhere (in Atl & Cali) she goes except around her family. Then she puts on a different face. Sorry fans, but she’s not who you think she is or want her to be. Word to the wise: When a person shows you who they truly are, believe them.

• Realneworleans on May 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Ok..so where are your comments about the character, thoughts, flaws, and behaviors displayed by the other women?

• Insider's View on May 18, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Like I said, none of them get a pass for their bad behavior. It’s all a negative portrayal of Atlanta women, black women, American women, etc. I commented on Kenya because this article is about her. I’ve been around NeNe twice, but I’ll say this. She’s never come off phony. Like her or not, she’s real. Porsha is silly but sweet. Kandi is a distant until she knows you a little but also very real. I’ve yet to be around Margo or Phaedra. Or around Cynthia for more than a few moments within our group. I’ll say this though, all the “friends” you see on TV is not reality. I think it’s a shame. They all could’ve taken a higher road & done something very different & more positive with their celebrity….

11. Insider's View on May 18, 2014 at 12:37 pm

*God gave her that*

12. JenkinsR on May 18, 2014 at 1:21 pm

How disrespectful to the Old Glory!

13. Swansonjay on May 18, 2014 at 1:23 pm

It’s disrespectful to pose with the American Flag in this manner!

14. lrush on May 18, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Nice photos…gotta love Photoshop lol

15. Truthonitsway on May 20, 2014 at 4:07 am

Please don’t judge a book by it’s cover because anyone could look like that it takes discipline, $$$ and hard effort.
    While I agree, she may look good on the outside but what’s going on with her brains?
    She could have it all like a supportive partner, husband, babies, etc. why does she need a strange donor?
    Hopefully, she is aware motherhood is a serious commitment.
    I just wish she would stop acting so aloof and competitive with the other women.

BTW, using the flag like that could offend sensitive types.

16. guest on May 23, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Dear Kenya didn’t realize you so petty about constructive comments.

As a child of G_d, I rebuke you Africathug orThugafrican in the name of Jesus Christ!!!