Tiny wishes her husband T.I. a happy 4th anniversary

It’s no secret that reality TV’s favorite couple, T.I. and Tiny have been going through a rough patch. Throughout the past several weeks, the couple has been involved in an online beef with boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, who claims that he had sex with Tiny during a recent trip to Las Vegas, Nevada.

But it looks like the two have put the drama behind them. Yesterday, July 31, the Harris’ celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary. In light of the romantic moment, Tiny shared an intimate message with her hubby via Instagram.

titinyanniversary

“4 yrs ago @troubleman31 made me The Mrs. Harris, this was the best day ever!! My own Fairy Tale Wedding….El Debarge singing “All this Love” for our first dance and @iamjamiefoxx sung me dwn the aisle. It doesn’t get much better than that!! Happy Anniversary to the man I LOVE, my husband!!” She wrote.

Although there has been no response from T.I., we’re sure that the two, who are reportedly on vacation, will find other ways to communicate. Happy anniversary T.I. and Tiny! – ruthie hawkins/@ruubabie

1. butterbeansuga on August 1, 2014 at 12:48 pm

she was hands down the ugliest bride i seen in centuries dating back to the ancient cave man days 20000 bc

• MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELUEVEIT) on August 1, 2014 at 10:36 pm

THAT WAS HILARIOUS STOPPPP YOU KILLING ME ANCIENT CAVE MAN . MORE LIKE THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN OR THE BRIDE OF CHUCKY DOLL LOLLL

• butterbeansuga on August 2, 2014 at 4:29 pm

lol!! you hit the nail… on the head big time .. she must got some good good in the bed room or somethin cause you are right BRIDE OF FRANKINSTEIN IS CHILLIN RIGHT ..
        there is someone for everybody i swear ti must need laser surgery on his eye balls cause when he get them clear he gonna run like his hair on fire ..!!!

2. APPLES on August 2, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Tiny sexy as fuck you people are blind as fuck!,,,, go tiny you sexy redbone hot sweet thing u kiss kiss!!! Wish I was a man I will take your ass away from to an anybody else trying to get at ya!

• butterbeansuga on August 2, 2014 at 4:24 pm

you must be … umm some dik or thirsty short di.ck nigro sounds like or either you just as fuggly as she is one

• APPLES on August 2, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I’m never a hater an iI never talk bout people I don’t know but today I am an I’m going to be done!!! I don’t know u an let’s keep it that way cause I have 24 people in my head right now an trust me I’m not to be fucked with!!! I spoke my peace an i m done tiny a sexy redbone just like me an the men an women love all this juicy red ass hell yeah!!! U have a bless day an start appreciating your looks OK I bet u cute to but your ways are very ugly!! Have a bless day an let’s pray ti have senses an hold on to this queen!!!