Brown and Houston families make peace for Bobbi Kristina

Photo credit: Bobbi Kristina’s Instagram (@realbkristinahg)

Photo credit: Bobbi Kristina’s Instagram (@realbkristinahg)

For Bobbi Kristina’s family, there has been no joy in watching the comatose star be taken off life support and moved to a hospice care center to live out the rest of her days. However, after months of feuding, it seems like the Brown and Houston families can finally take solace in each other, as reports claim the two families have finally made peace.

Previous reports have claimed that the Houston and Brown families have been at odds over  Bobbi Kristina’s condition and care. And Leolah Brown has infamously criticized pat Houston for months, claiming that  Bobbi Kristina’s aunt is anticipating her death so she can get her hands on the young star’s money.

But according to TMZ, the two families are now working to squash their beef and fans witnessed their effort this past Saturday when photographers spotted Pat Houston consoling Tina Brown outside of the Peachtree Christian Hospice near Atlanta where  Bobbi Kristina resides.

It’s the first time the two have been seen together since  Bobbi Kristina was first admitted into a hospital in January after she was found unresponsive and face down in her bathtub.

Although it’s tragic that  Bobbi Kristina is in her last days of life, we hope this tragedy results in these two families finally finding common ground and some level of peace with each other.

1. The Truth on June 29, 2015 at 11:09 am

My heart and prayers goes out to both families…may Bobbi Kristina R.I.P.!

2. cupcake333 on June 29, 2015 at 4:36 pm

SHE NOT DEAD YET .. but she maybe on her way .. i think cissy houston is the only one not worried bout her money etc .. she lost her daughter now her grand daughter both the same crisis , and that must hurt so deep down inside , just like any other addict whitney pushed her mother away ,,, trying to protect her .. and now this this whole scenario should be a witness and lesson to all other addicts that there are no winners in the drug game .. its all party party when you on it but your not gonna survive it unless you have love of god , and support of family whitney and bobbbi kris had that and pushed it away HIDING IN AN ILLUSIONAL WORLD OF SACRED PAIN AND SELF HATE , HOW THEY GOT HER IS NEVER GONNA BE KNOWN ….. ITS JUST TOO SAD TO THINK ABOUT I HOPE SHE GOES IN PEACE ……WE CAN ONLY THANK GOD FOR THE GIFT OF HAVING THEM IN OUR LIVES

3. stynegale530 on June 30, 2015 at 2:34 am

Your first choice rollingout. >

……………….. Find Get More </b

4. JermaineLMoseley on June 30, 2015 at 6:41 am

ghjgngnj

5. Ssmile C on June 30, 2015 at 3:54 pm

This is REALITY T.V at its best!! Only thing is missing is the camera’s rolling through it all. I have heard of the hard stories of family feuding when a love one dies or close to death, and emotions run high. The only ones that should be discussing the what’s and the if’s, is Bobby and Pat. The rest of the family. They all need to visit Kristina in peace and leave in peace. Bobby Kristina don’t need to leave this world with a bunch of mess. She should be surrounded with love, prayer, and dignity of other’s right now. I also want to say that, I feel that Bobby held out this long to hear Nicks voice just one more time. No matter what bad he has done in their relationship. Bobby was still his friend for years. I don’t see the feuding ending at any time with the family. I hope they have a small private funeral for Kristina and lay her to rest in the most beautiful way. I was hoping and praying that her life wasn’t going to end this way. As her Grandmother said, “She is in God’s hands now.” Hard for me to say this but, Kristina, if it’s God will today, it’s ok for you to rise above into God’s heavenly gates and be that diamond in the sky. Your family here on earth will be ok, their issues will always be their issues until they accept the peace and love that God has for them. I wish the world can listen to a song right now that say, “What the world needs now, is love sweet love, it’s the only thing, that there’s just too little of.” I pray that your day Kristina, will be filled with much love, peace and bunches of yellow roses. (Hugs) & (kisses) from a friend that always kept you at heart. 🙂 God and his angels are with you. 🙂 You are in peace. 🙂

6. Ssmile C on June 30, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Bobby Kristina Brown. You are a DIAMOND IN THE SKY!! 🙂

7. Ssmile C on July 1, 2015 at 2:12 am

For some this is REALITY T.V at its best!! Only thing
    is missing is the camera’s rolling through it all. I have heard of the hard
    stories of family feuding when a love one dies or close to death, and emotions
    run high. The only ones that should be discussing the what’s and the if’s, is
    Bobby and Pat. The rest of the family. They all need to visit Kristina in peace
    and leave in peace. Bobby Kristina don’t need to leave this world with a bunch
    of mess. She should be surrounded with love, prayer, and dignity of other’s
    right now. I also want to say that, I feel that Bobby held out this long to
    hear Nicks voice just one more time. No matter what bad he has done in their
    at any time with the family. I hope they have a small private funeral for
    Kristina and lay her to rest in the most beautiful way. I was hoping and
    praying that her life wasn’t going to end this way. As her Grandmother said,
    “She is in God’s hands now.” Hard for me to say this but, Kristina,
    if it’s God will today, it’s ok for you to rise above into God’s heavenly gates
    and be that diamond in the sky. Your family here on earth will be ok, their
    issues will always be their issues until they accept the peace and love that
    God has for them. I wish the world can listen to a song right now that say,
    “What the world needs now, is love sweet love, it’s the only thing, that
    there’s just too little of.” I pray that your day Kristina, will be filled
    with much love, peace and bunches of yellow roses. (Hugs) & (kisses) from a
    friend that always kept you at heart. 🙂 God and his angels are with you. 🙂