Man Googles ‘miscarriage’ before brutally beating pregnant girlfriend

Mia Jones, 34, beaten so badly dead fetus removed by c-section (Photo Credit: Handout)

The trial of Torey Branch on charges of burglary, abortion, and criminal trespass has started in New York this week. Branch is accused in a fiendish plot using Google and a beating to cause his pregnant girlfriend to miscarry. Prosecutors maintain that Branch was upset because Mia Jones, 34, was pregnant and would not have an abortion. He tried pressuring her, giving her money and would set abortion clinic appointments. But Jones, a single mother of four, refused to have an abortion and had already named her unborn child Kennedy. Branch then came up with an evil plan.

He used the Internet search engine Google and typed in various sentences that ultimately proved his downfall. The NYPD cybercrimes unit was able to recover texts and search history of Branch using what is called an “extraction warrant” and showing Branch used his Blackberry in the commission of his crime. Prosecutors revealed that his searches included the phrases “Can being hit in the stomach cause a miscarriage” and “What happens when a pregnant woman gets hit in the stomach” in the weeks leading up to the attack.

On March 28, 2014, Branch put his wicked plan into action by sending Jones a series of texts that he later deleted trying to lure Jones into an encounter for sex. Hours before he attacked Jones with an accomplice, he texted, “I wanna F**K.” Jones testified that while leaving a medical appointment, two masked men grabbed her in a building and beat her so badly the dead fetus had to be removed by c-section. A second man was arrested but later released when it was determined he could not have been a part of the attack.

The beating left Jones with two fractured eyes and injuries so severe she needed two blood transfusions and stitches. Doctors had to perform an emergency c-section to remove the dead fetus from Jones’ womb. She testified, “I just wanted to hold her. I wanted her to breathe and wake up; she was lifeless … so innocent and beautiful. I loved her with all my life.” Branch’s defense attorneys maintain that Jones had several sex partners and perhaps one these other men was responsible for the attack.

If convicted, Branch faces up to 25 years in prison for his vicious crime.

1. Likewaterforchoc on February 9, 2016 at 10:56 am

Trash. Put him under the jail. Men will have a woman seek an abortion and then criminalize women for getting abortions. Glad I’ve never been pregnant and never plan to be. smfh

• Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 11:35 am

Men don’t do stuff as you WROTE/Commented.

This BLACK WOMAN did just what she wanted, and now she is being held accountable.

BLACK WOMEN stop sleeping with BAD SEEDED MEN…It’s bad for your health!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 9, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Yes, they do. She is being held accountable? GTFOH! She deserves justice regardless. Also, do not feign concern for black women. Black women, in general, are more educated than our male counterparts. Educated black women are more likely to read a book than their male counterparts and we are also the fastest growing group of minority business owners despite living in a world where everyone doesn’t know whether they love or hate us, but every other woman wants to “be” us and there are black men who despise us (and like you suggest that we deserve to be beaten/abused). We still manage to persevere in spite of the fact that the world is literally against us.
        This is some truth for ya.

• Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 3:44 pm

DYCK LICKER…if you believe the very same WHITE MEN that enslaved your BLACK ASS…and now are telling you that Black women are the most educated. Then SHAME ON YOU.

FYI — Black women collectively are worth only $5.00! THAT’S A FACT!

NOW please learn from this tragedy.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 10:54 am

You use the word “facts” very loosely to describe your biased opinions rooted in self-hate, c00n. And don’t try to educate me about the “WHITE MEN” when you worship the female by-product of their sperm and denigrate black women in the process. You are part of the problem. Who’s the slave now? You ARE a tragedy. And typing in all caps doesn’t make you any more intelligent or articulate.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 11:14 am

Listen,

When you get straight to the point. It’s a simple point. THIS WOMAN is dead, because she made BAD decisions!

You can CALL ME ALL THE NAMES, YOU LIKE…COON, CLOWN, SELF-HATER etc…bottom line…She is dead.

NOW — can you prove that WRONG!

Drops MIC….

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 11:29 am

I WILL prove you wrong, because she IS NOT dead. Read the article. She testified against him in court. She survived. So, he will be rotting in prison because HE made a bad decision to kill an unborn child. For all these “truths” and “facts” that you post, you fail at reading and comprehension. smh

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 12:27 pm

So if she is not dead, I can GUARANTEE you, she will now make better decisions on WHO SHE SLEEPING WITH.

Now again, SHUT YOUR MOUTH…you are a — BAD SEEDED Black WOMEN…DEVIL/DEMON!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Girl, shut up!

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Right after you DYCK LICKER…

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I wouldn’t lick a penis after you if my life depended on it since I know that’s what you’re into (you like Khloe Kartrashian, so I know you like your women masculine). Girl, bye.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 9:58 am

I like anything that is RESPECTFUL, and not BLACK.

YOU BLACK WOMEN are trash…plain trash. LOOK what you all have done to BLACK AMERICA.

Black WOMEN have ruined Black AMERICA…nobody wants a BLACK WOMAN..

NOW can you name ONE Neighborhood, filled with BLACK MEN that are violent, like the many, many neighborhoods FILLED with BLACK WOMEN…You know the Section-8, Affordable Housing, GHETTOS…

Drops MIC…

Please you are TRASH BLACK WOMAN. Even this woman above GOT it like she needed.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 10:13 am

Speak of the devil! How do you like anything that is “respectful” when you are hate-filled and disrespectful, though? How does that work? Nobody wants YOU that’s why you’re here and you’re mad. You talk in circles about racist white men, but I think you covet their women because you cannot compete with white men in any other arena (I don’t think you can compete where it concerns their women either unless they are throwaways that they don’t want, just like the days of slavery getting handed white men’s scraps).. This is why you pick on an easier target, black women. You know what they say about men who abuse women. They usually haven’t the cajones to actually square up against another man….

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 10:50 am

Black women are NO GOOD…

To find a good Black WOMAN is like picking — Gnat POOP out of Black Pepper. It’s too cumbersome and a waste of time.

You are a NO GOOD WOMAN…I can read this by your comments. Are you on welfare or the governments tidday?

I bet you don’t have a JOB.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 11:10 am

Girl, stop.You real mad now, huh? I have an MBA that I do not have to brag about having to prove a point, because it makes me less insecure (like you) and am very content in my career. Although, I have no children of my own, I use some of my time to mentor black youth. All too often blacks reach the pinnacle and selfishly throw away the ladder, so I believe that mentorship is key. You’re terrible at guesswork, so you must be an even worse “writer”.Thanks for asking, though.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 11:53 am

Dyck LICKER…when you write a book, and become a CRITIC I will listen to your OPINION!

Until you have that going on…PLEASE F—K OFF!

Black WOMEN you have been replaced…BLACK MEN don’t need you. Sorry but we don’t!

As seen by the BEAT DOWN on this BLACK CITY APE.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 12:11 pm

YOU don’t even have that going on. Bwahaha! And you’ve been listening to my opinion for over 24 hours. The only thing “black” about you is your soul. We will NEVER be replaced and your presence here shows that you cannot get enough of your obsession with us. And if you can’t grasp that simple concept, there is no way I am to believe that you have a PhD let alone can write worth a damn. It just occurred to me…you don’t constitute your mindless trolling scribbles on these sites as “writing” do you?

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 12:20 pm

What is your problem are you MENTALLY DUMB…

You are off topic and have no knowledge of what you speak.

JUST SHUT UP…Damn be respectful BLACK BYTCH!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I am off topic because you are, nutjob. You went from defending the fact that this woman was brutally beaten to telling me that I should be raped. I don’t have an ounce of respect for you because you given me nothing to respect. From your presence to the foul words coming from your fingertips I don’t respect you neither does anyone in your life, hence why you are here. We are know that IRL trolls are actually losers which you are. Keep responding.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Please…do the BLACK AMERICA a favor…don’t have children. YOU are a BASTARD of disgrace!

Drops MIC….ethered and PUT IN PLACE…

You are a TRUE — JACKASS — BLACK DYCK LICKER CLOWN…Korean Hair Hatted W”””HORE!!!

I know you wear fake hair and want to be a WHITE WOMAN…you feel inferior to WHITE WOMEN…

Are your PARENTS on CRACK-COCAINE?

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 4:28 pm

No, but your parents obviously are to have created a weak, bipolar nutjob such as yourself. I’m off-topic, though? I wear my own hair in it’s natural state, no chemicals. Girl, stop. You’re the same guy who claims to hate the, as you like to say, “honkeee white man”, but wants to lay with his daughter because that’s the closest you will get to being like him, you white supremacist. I don’t feel ashamed of being black. So, you can hurl out every inane insult that your peanut-brained azz can think of. How long did it take you to come up with those unoriginal, regurgitated lines from T “Sotoliar”? You are a sheep because you can’t even come up with your own words. You’re not a writer, you’re a biter. Weak as they come. You haven’t put anyone in their place, because I’m still here. You should feel honored because I’ve probably given you more attention that anyone has in their whole lives.

And, you do realize what “drops mic” means right? It means you shut up.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 4:34 pm

You are a disrespectful…Black W”hore…plain & simple! You are beneath me and all black men.

Just get on your knees and give head h”oe… you are worthless!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Yet here you are. You are vile and I can see why you hate yourself. If you don’t love yourself no one else will love you. This type of behavior is typical of your kind. Insecure in your inferiority, begging for oral sex online….. just plain pathetic. smh

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 11:29 pm

City Ape please…I don’t have any FREEBIES…I am not the Government. No Welfare here.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 12, 2016 at 8:56 am

Girllll, you still here huh?

• Nigg_Newton on February 12, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Please…

Did you read in Detroit Michigan, another BLACK WOMAN was killed over CHILD SUPPORT…Humm…that’s the 5th Black Woman, in 8 days

Like I said —

Child Support has FAILED THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

It’s a Death SENTENCE — for you or for him!

Just KEEP RUNNING that big loud mouth. These HOMELESS MEN have no cares, when it comes to LAYING HANDS on Black WOMEN like you!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 13, 2016 at 11:51 am

You’re the only homeless punk I know since you claim you would kill a woman and lay hands on a woman over child support (accomplished writer, lol). So, I guess it takes one to know one with that “mindset”. I DID read that comment from a WHITE man in another story about the BLM activist who committed suicide) on this site who insulted you, but you had NOTHING to say to him, though. Want to talk about your fear of the white man? Were your afraid to defend your commentary (or that young man’s work in the community) to a racist? Hmm? Or would you rather spend your time attempting to insult black women?

• Nigg_Newton on February 13, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Sorry, but you didn’t ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I see you like to — DEFLECT and DETOUR on serious topics, only to digress back into stupidity.

CITY APE…My father is White. I have no fear of him.

NOW if you are afraid of my — WHITE DADDY, that’s your business…hehe…

NOBODY is afraid of your BLACK FACE except other BLACK MEN… As you have seen in your BLACK Neighborhoods — BLACK ON Black CRIME is at an Epidemic.

AGAIN — Child Support has FAILED the BLACK COMMUNITY…

At this point — Child Support is a DEATH SENTENCE!

Drops MIC….

• Likewaterforchoc on February 13, 2016 at 12:37 pm

You have confirmed what I always thought. You’re not black. So, I’m not sure how you feel that you speak for other REAL black men or the black community. So, your daddy is one of those “honkkeees” that you’re always ranting about huh? You are a prime example of why race mixing with whites is not always okay and the reason I side-eye advances from white men. Your offspring has the greater chance of being some mixed nuts! If you can deflect (with bs rhethoric and name calling, no less), so can I and I am also not as repetitive of my points like you are. I’ve already stated my position on the subject and you trotting out some other news story doesn’t change that. If you want an answer, just re-read my previous posts. Also, white girl, “drops mic” in the urban vernacular means that you stfu.

• Nigg_Newton on February 13, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Serious NOTE —

This just happened AGAIN…in Alabama, but the new GIRLFRIEND KILLED the baby mama over CHILD SUPPORT.

Again…YOU are not getting the MESSAGE! Child SUPPORT is getting BLACK WOMEN KILLED…it’s a Death SENTENCE!

This is the 6th case nationally in ONE WEEK…all BLACK WOMEN Deceased!

NOW for all that DUMB talk you doing…the epidemic and numbers are rising…JUST keep on DOING DUMB things..

My Father’s race has nothing to do with ME being SMARTER than you. The problem is you REFUSE TO EDUCATED YOURSELF out of IGNORANCE.

========= See BELOW:

Very SAD NEWS. A 24-year-old mother from Birmingham, Alabama named Iesha Mayhand was shot to death on Friday afternoon.

Police said the gunfire followed an altercation between a Iesha and a woman believed to be her babys father’s NEW GIRLFRIEND. The altercation started, because of a increase in child support. “There is a pre-existing history between both of the females,” said Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards. “It appears that based off that history, they confronted each other over the increased child support payments and one of them was shot.”

Iesha has an 8 month old daughter. Police are not revealing motives, and are not commenting on whether Iesha’s babys father was ON THE SCENE when it all went down.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 16, 2016 at 9:22 am

No, your father’s race has EVERYTHING to do with your white supremacist mindset, the condescending attitude towards blacks that whites tend to possess and the idea that they can insert themselves into black spaces and give us the “education.” You are NOT black and are no authority on ANYTHING in the black community and CERTAINLY not anything regarding black women. So spare me the faux outrage. Smarter than I? Girl, don’t make me laugh. I haven’t seen you construct 5 consecutive coherent sentences. Also, you can obsessively dig up as many of these stories as you like, my position has not changed. People kill people, not child support.

• Nigg_Newton on February 16, 2016 at 4:52 pm

MORE STATS — for you GOOD BLACKS:

– 96% of all BLACK WOMEN have or are wearing WEAVE!

– 94% of all BLACK WOMEN have or will have and ABORTION!

– 92% of all BLACK WOMEN know or have had an STD!

– 92% of all BLACK WOMEN are or will need WELFARE in their lifetime!

– 89% of all BLACK WOMEN believe they are Black Queens.

– 86% of all BLACK WOMEN have dated or want to date another WOMAN

– 72% of all BLACK WOMEN have babies OUT-OF-WEDLOCK!

– 69% of all BLACK WOMEN believe in STRIPPING as a career option!

– 53% of all BLACK WOMEN will be SINGLE forever!

– 28% of ALL BLACK WOMEN will get MARRIED!

– 22% of ALL Bi-Racial Children raised by White Mothers will be President, CEO, Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, Engineer or Astronaut.

>>>> NOW how do you like them DAMN STATISTICS… <<<<

— Black Women have FAILED our BLACK AMERICA…Black WOMEN have ruined our Black America!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 17, 2016 at 10:39 am

Wow! Your ignorance knows no bounds. Now, you’re posting fake stats that you’ve pulled out of your own ass. So, many of us black women have gone natural that now white hair care companies are now scrambling to cater to us. FACTS! Not some made up statement for “shock value.” But I buy black-owned only or make my own natural products. As you are a self-confessed advocate for black women having abortions (to save lives by avoiding child support, smh), guess who have had more abortions than black women….white women. You keep posting lies (um, “stats”) invented in your own imagination and I will keep posting the truth. You have NO message which is why you have to “upvote” your own comments.

• Nigg_Newton on February 17, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Sorry but NONE OF THOSE STATS are false.

All true and all easy to be proven over and over…

BUY MY BOOK and you will see MORE PROOF Black WOMEN have ruined BLACK AMERICA!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 17, 2016 at 12:41 pm

No, I will not be your 3rd book sale. People write works of fiction all the time (just like you’re doing here on this site). Hopefully, your white daddy supported you, though. Like white men before you, you believe in rewriting history to suit yourselves and starve black people of genuine knowledge and calling them “facts”. If your book is like any of the mess you spew on this site, hopefully you make the $10 back you used to SELF PUBLISH (if there is really even a book). You are not a part of black America, so girl, hush.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 4:44 pm

You are so pathetic that you “upvote” your own comments. bwahhahhaa! There is a difference between yourself and “real black men”. They are black men and you are a joke!

• Nigg_Newton on February 16, 2016 at 4:52 pm

2. Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 11:33 am

Paying CHILD SUPPORT is a death sentence…

DAMN how many times do BLACK MEN have to KILL BLACK WOMEN for BLACK WOMEN to realize this.

Why do you think I say —

Child SUPPORT has failed the BLACK COMMUNITY!

It’s failed our COMMUNITY because it doesn’t work for our lifestyles and beliefs…BLACK MEN will kill you over money.

Black WOMEN will trap you for money

Black WOMEN refuse to own up to their responsibility of — F”UCKING MEN not ready to be fathers.

This could have been avoided, had this BLACK WOMAN loved herself more, and made better decisions on who to REPRODUCE/Sleep with!

THERE are no mistake babies. Sorry there just aren’t!

• Malibu Jones on February 9, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Don’t criminalize or shame her @nigg_newton:disqus! How can a woman predict a man will turn into a complete a$$hole and endanger her life? Men lie. They cheat. They hardly ever take accountability for their actions in situations. If he didn’t want her to have a baby, he shouldn’t have gotten her pregnant. It’s obvious she’s fertile because she already has four kids.

• Exoctic 1 on February 9, 2016 at 1:05 pm

BITCHASSNESS IS AT A ALL TIME HIGH…. ****CODE RED**** ON BITCH ASS MEN WHO DON’T STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND PROVIDE FOR THEIR SEED. THE BABIES DIDN’T ASK TO BE HERE. #STRAPUP#IFYOUCANTPAYUP!

• Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 3:53 pm

IF a Baby isn’t asking to be here, why are BLACK WOMEN having them against the MAN’S decision and the CHILD’s not wanting to be here.

ANSWER:

Black WOMEN don’t care, who they sleep with or PROCREATE WITH!

Tell these women to WOMAN-UP!!! Because Child Support has FAILED the Black COMMUNITY.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 11:28 am

The child’s not wanting to be here? As in the unborn infant? Do you even read the sh!t you post?

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Yes I read, but I also — COMPREHEND!

When you say UNBORN, that means the child is not ALIVE to make a DECISION…Therefore, the parents are making that decision for the CHILD…

With that being said, THIS BLACK WOMAN is paying the price for her bad decisions!

Stop trying to TRAP MEN with Babies…

• Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 3:55 pm

@MalibuJones:disqus

Black women are now — sleeping with homeless men, living in the Men’s Shelter and expecting a Child Support Check.

I don’t feel any sympathy for women not thinking about her life, the child’s life, or the life of the MAN she is sleeping with. She knew exactly what this man was about!

THERE are no mistake babies. Sorry there just aren’t!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 10:52 am

YOU are a mistake baby.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 11:17 am

Right…and once again.

Black WOMEN like you, want pity for a BLACK WOMAN. Why didn’t she wait for marriage to have a child.

Why was she sleeping with over 4 different men?

Please go have a seat.

Black AMERICA is sick and tired of NO GOOD — Black WOMEN!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 11:33 am

You are not a part of black America and it was a no good black man who impregnated her and killed an unborn child. She didn’t get pregnant on her own. So, I will never understand c00ns like you who place responsibility solely on the woman. If he doesn’t want a baby, he can keep his pants zipped or use a condom. So, stop acting as if men do not have options or do not make choices. Women are not the only ones who have birth control options available to them.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Yes she actually DID get pregnant on her own.

When you SLEEP WITH HOMELESS MEN…you are doing that ON YOUR OWN at your — OWN RISK…

BLACK WOMAN, you can keep telling MEN that they are RESPONSIBLE for the CHILD you carry for 9 months, but as you see…NOBODY IS listening!

Again — Child Support has FAILED the BLACK COMMUNITY. It doesn’t fit our LIFESTYLE…”Abstinence does.”

BLACK WOMEN — you cannot CONTROL a man, but you can CONTROL YOUR REPRODUCTION/PROCREATION Cycle.

Drops MIC…

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Wow! immaculate conception. This is the logic you resort to now? She also got pregnant at his risk because he is the one going to prison. Also as far a the woman making better choices, she will be alive to make them. But the man will have all of his “choices” made for him by a white supremacist penal institution for the rest of his life.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:01 pm

You BLACK WOMEN are the dumbest females on the PLANET.

My point was, if she slept with a HOMELESS MAN, and expecting a CHILD SUPPORT CHECK…that is getting pregnant on your own.

It’s the same as her PARENTING on her own.

NOW GO TO WORK…You are insulting my intellect!

Pay your taxes and be well.

I am tired of talking with ignorant BLACK WOMEN, such as you.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 3:10 pm

She didn’t sleep with a homeless man. Just a man who didn’t want a child. You are trying to weave in useless rhetoric to prove a point and I am just not dumb enough to buy into it. So leave your “ifs” out of it when we have a clear scenario. You have no intellect to insult. And I am tired of seeing your ignorant anti-black posts on this site anymore.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:12 pm

MADAME…

THIS MAN has been registered at the HOMELESS SHELTER…

Drops MIC…

Do your research before you argue with a PhD..

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 3:26 pm

He was a guy who didn’t want a child, but apparently, she wanted to keep it. God only knows why? People “register” at homeless shelters all the time, but do not always remain homeless and it says that HE gave her $ for abortions and kept scheduling appointments. He managed to come up with abortion money and owned a Blackberry, but was “homeless”? Abortion money is rent money somewhere. And there is no way in hell you have a PhD in bs in generalizations unless you got it out of a Cracker Jack box. Columbia U is letting nutjobs into their PhD programs now?

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Okay…not only do I have a PhD., but I also am an ACCOMPLISHED writer. My second BOOK comes out in the SPRING of 2016!

Back to the topic…YOU BLACK WOMEN had better wake up…

Black MEN are sick and tired of this CHILD SUPPORT TRAP…you will lose your LIFE OVER COURT ordered CHILD SUPPORT…DON’T DO IT…

Judges are now telling women…YOU KNEW he was no good, and unable to pay for the CHILD, why did you sleep with him…

THIS COURT cannot do anything for you…GET THE F—K OUT…of my courtroom, with this BS….

Up here sleeping with HOMELESS MEN…

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Accomplished writer! Bwahahaha! Your parents buying your scribblings doesn’t make you “accomplished”. Your logic is so irrational that I doubt anyone is reading that drivel. You do know that, right? If black men are so sick of it, why aren’t they getting vasectomized, abstaining altogether or just wear the damn condom? Yep, you’re fed up so you go and do something that gets you put away for eternity. Good job. Way to stick it to the man! They know by now what it takes to get a woman pregnant as well as a woman knowing what it takes to get pregnant. This dude isn’t sick of anything…he just sick.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Shut you mouth DYCK LICKER…

I can see you are a BLACK FEMALE DEMON/Devil on Earth, only here to SLEEP with HOMELESS MEN…

NOW run along, and find your HOMELESS HOMEBOY for the night.

Just remember when he BEATS the BRAKES off you, for trapping him with CHILD SUPPORT, just know you are not getting my sympathy.

NASTY FOUL BLACK JOKE!

3. Exoctic 1 on February 9, 2016 at 1:01 pm

This is just sick and getting out of control. So Attempted Murder or Murder is the answer to child Support…..Crazy bastards!!!!

• Nigg_Newton on February 9, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Think of it from a MALES point of view.

You going to JAIL/Prison for Child Support so why not go for MURDER!

Black WOMEN please understand. Child Support has FAILED THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

It’s not working for BLACK CHILDREN.

Here is why:

Child Support is based on employment. Black Males and Females are the least employed. So you already setting yourself up for PRISON TIME, just having a baby.

BLACK FOLKS are not going to stop having babies. THEREFORE, Black WOMEN find better MEN, have an Abortion, get on the PILL, demand wearing condoms, or don’t request CHILD SUPPORT…You are now literally playing with your LIFE.

Sad, but true. Men are not playing games anymore.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 11:42 am

“You going to JAIL/Prison for Child Support so why not go for MURDER!” Are you serious with your dumb azz? Murder can carry a life sentence. Child support nonpayment does not. He killed an unborn child. Do you think the quality of life in prison for a baby killer will be the same as someone who missed a couple of child support payments? PhD my azz! Try to at least compare apples to apples here.
        These black men may not be “playing games anymore” but the courts ain’t playing games with them either nor do they give a rat’s azz about letting them languish in prison. Believe those “facts.” Why does a grown man have to be told to wear a condom?

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Ask Gerald Leverts brother, Sean Levert, if CHILD SUPPORT didn’t carry a DEATH SENTENCE.

He died in PRISON over — Child Support!

Drops MIC…

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Sean Levert died in prison due to poor health. He didn’t take care of his kids… or himself for that matter. He was jailed over non-payment of child support. Also, he was in jail and not prison. A man such as yourself with a PhD (what a joke!) should know the difference. If you are convicted of murder, you are going to prison for the long-haul, not jail.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 12:42 pm

See, you just proved you cannot READ and comprehend.

Logic, through comprehending what you read, would match the two together.

IF you don’t pay child support you go to PRISON…

If you DIE in prison, you are dead.

Logic would say — Being in PRISON over Child Support caused you to DIE! Hence your CHILD SUPPORT was a Death Sentence!

Damn are you BLACK WOMEN that stupid.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Um no, child support isn’t a death sentence as you stretched one isolated incident of ONE man who died in jail over nonpayment of child support. Because that would be implying that going to prison for any reason at all is a ‘death sentence” as you put it and is not limited to child support as it is not the only crime one goes to prison for. You are the stupid one and your screen name is befitting of your n!ggerish logic!

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:21 pm

You are a DAMN LIAR…stop…please stop the lies.

THERE have been several instances of — BLACK MEN getting raped, killed, and beaten in prison. WHILE serving time for non-payment of CHILD SUPPORT.

So if you going to PRISON…go for a real reason, not CHILD SUPPORT…

Trust and believe BLACK MEN are now saying…Take me to CHILD SUPPORT Court and I will BLOW your HEAD OFF…

Either way you going to PRISON, at least one way you feel satisfied.

NOW please…TELL YOUR BLACK WOMEN aka sista’s…to be ABSTINENT.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 10, 2016 at 4:51 pm

No, you will not feel satisfied unless satisfaction includes terrible living conditions, living in an 8×10 cell and being corn-holed by a gang of CAC’s every night. So, no, only a fool who kill a woman over going to court for child support and feel “satisfied” going to prison. Very low-brow commentary from an accomplished writer with a PhD. And tell black men to keep their pants zipped if they don’t want kids. hmmmm

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 6:30 pm

So you think it’s OKAY to RAPE MEN in PRISON! But it’s not okay to BEAT the Snot out of a WOMAN trying to trap you for CHILD SUPPORT…

GOT IT…

BLACK BYTCH you need to be RAPED.

YOU STUPID and it’s CLEAR you are the reason my BOOK is a TOP SELLER…

BLACK WOMEN have RUINED BLACK AMERICA…

YOU BLACK WOMEN are DEVIANTS..

I am so GLAD, Black men have other options other than BLACK WOMEN.

YOU BLACK WOMEN need to DIE…a slow death.

NOT MANY of you are worth salt.

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 9:39 am

Nope never said it was okay, but it IS inevitable for a child killer who lands in prison to get raped. It’s just the way it is, so I was stating facts. It’s prison, so you should know it’s not a bunch of criminals holding hands singing Kumbaya. Black women aren’t going anywhere, though. So, dream on. But you just said I should be raped. So obviously, it’s what you believe. You are the deviant one and the evil one. I get that you have so little control over the sad state of YOUR life which is really why you’re mad and you hang out on forums trolling claiming to be someone that you obviously are not. An accomplished writer? You can barely string together a decent logical sentence. Columbia University? Girl, please. Then why do you hang out on black gossip sites antagonizing black women? (yes, I’ve seen your screen name other places that are supposedly too low-brow for someone of your journalistic standing, lol). You are not fooling anyone. You’re not a writer. You are nothing, less than nothing. There is no “BOOK”. If you had anything positive going for yourself or were a successful writer you wouldn’t be here. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. You are obsessed with black women and disgusted with yourself. That IS a fact. You see what I did there…expressed myself without caps, bolded letters, generalized black male-bashing or death-wishes. Ethered you. I am a vastly superior human being to you. Stay under my feet.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 9:54 am

I feel the SAME WAY —

This WOMAN got what she DESERVES, life is rough, and when you try to TRAP A MAN into Child Support you get BEAT LIKE THIS…

All the WORDS you wrote still doesn’t CHANGE the fact you are POOR, BLACK, and UGLY.

NOW again…GO DO YOU…and leave me alone.

GOD was watching and this LADY was held accountable for her actions…GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 11, 2016 at 10:40 am

Leave YOU alone? You responded to my post. YOU started this. You haven’t posted an original thought over these last 1000 posts. So as much you try to divert you hate speech, and “demon/devil” talk, you have proven that the “emperor has no clothes” and are further exposing what you are. Keep leaning. I saw that dude ether you a week ago regarding that “quoted” post where you claimed to be a “journalist”. God? What would you know of God? How dare you speak of Him? You are a charlatan. He should smite you where you stand for using His name in vain and to express evil sentiment.

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 10:43 am

Shut you mouth DYCK LICKER…

NOW run along, and find your HOMELESS HOMEBOY for the night.

NASTY FOUL BLACK JOKE!

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 10:00 am

Shut you mouth DYCK LICKER…

NOW run along, and find your HOMELESS HOMEBOY for the night.

NASTY FOUL BLACK JOKE!

• Vedr on February 14, 2016 at 9:57 am

I’ve been reading your replies and they are poignant and tasteful. Thank you for your strength and intellect sister. Blessings to you!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 16, 2016 at 9:33 am

This racist’s ignorance runs rampant on this site.

• Nigg_Newton on February 16, 2016 at 4:55 pm

It’s not RACIST to tell the truth on what BLACK WOMEN ARE DOING.

Sorry but BLACK WOMEN are ruining BLACK AMERICA!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 17, 2016 at 10:30 am

I get your “message” and I have already stated my position on it. There is NO amount of copying/pasting to make me agree with you or anyone else (which is why you have to “upvote” your own comments. It’s not the other posters on this site around you that are mad….it’s you.

• Nigg_Newton on February 17, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Child Support is a DEATH SENTENCE sorry if you don’t want to hear the TRUTH!

As USUAL — Child Support has FAILED the Black Community!

You can lie to yourself, but you cannot run from the TRUTH!

• Likewaterforchoc on February 17, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Girl, the only one lying to themselves is YOU. You lying about being an accomplished writer, lying about STATS, lying about being educated.

• Nigg_Newton on February 16, 2016 at 4:55 pm

YOU STUPID.

4. guest on February 10, 2016 at 9:17 am

By no means did this woman deserve this and all involved in her beating should serve prison time but I gotta question why on earth is this single mom of four having another child with a man that doesn’t want her or the child? And don’t give me this pro life stance because I’m willing to bet she has had an abortion or two in the past. It just doesn’t make sense.

• Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Paying CHILD SUPPORT is a death sentence…

Why do you think I say —

Child SUPPORT has failed the BLACK COMMUNITY!

Black WOMEN will trap you for money

THERE are no mistake babies. Sorry there just aren’t —

5. Nigg_Newton on February 10, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Paying CHILD SUPPORT is a death sentence…

Why do you think I say —

Child SUPPORT has failed the BLACK COMMUNITY!

Black WOMEN will trap you for money

THERE are no mistake babies. Sorry there just aren’t!

• guest on February 11, 2016 at 7:34 am

Okay we get it, you know how to copy and paste!

• Nigg_Newton on February 11, 2016 at 9:58 am

If you like — TRANNIES then get yourself a BLACK WOMAN…

Sorry but I like Feminine looking WOMAN…therefore I don’t do Black WOMEN…I don’t do TRANNIES…

Black WOMEN in 2016, look like TRANNIES…you know:

1. Fake Hair

2. Heavy Make-Up

3. Fake BOOTY (oversized)

4. Clown Eye Lashes

5. Worst of all — (LOUD ASS MOUTH’S)

Drops MIC….

6. FuZ on February 10, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Use protection if you want to sleep around.
    He could “Google” one thing but not anything else.

7. shellyTheGreat on February 12, 2016 at 7:37 am

this guy is obviously complete trash. but ladies, stop laying down with these bums!