Angela Yee responds to K. Michelle

Photo credit: @angelayee/Instagram

Photo credit: @angelayee – Instagram

Angela Yee is responding to critics after K. Michelle dragged her on “The Breakfast Club.”

On March 29, the controversial singer dropped by the syndicated radio show to promote her upcoming project, More Issues Than Vogue. In true K. Michelle fashion, the “Love & Hip Hop” alum came ready to deliver the drama. Apparently, the “Can’t Raise a Man” recording artist had a lot on her mind regarding some instigating comments the co-host made about her private parts during an interview with Maino and Uncle Murda a week prior.

“You’re a woman and I think I’ve been very cool and very supportive of you,” K. Michelle said to Yee. “The interview was over and the credits were running. You brought that back up. And the thing about that is, I know you want ratings, but you are a woman. And no woman wants a body. And no woman wants nothing like that on them. So they wasn’t even talking about that. You brought that back up. ”

“You brought that up and then you was [sic] being all instigating,” continued Michelle. “When he said he was gonna sleep with me, you was like, ‘Ew, you nasty. You sat there and chuckled,” she says. “You did that and you don’t know what that might have done to me.

“You have to do a job, but maybe before you open your mouth when you do your job, you should look at the time. You was at my listening party. You knew that album was coming out. You know how the media attacks me. So you know any negative headline that they can put up about me to overshadow my music is what they do.”

Meanwhile, Yee is standing by her actions, alluding to the notion that Michelle only popped off for the cameras. “No one will bait me into an argument when those ‘Love & Hip Hop’ cameras are rolling.”

What are your thoughts on Yee’s response to Michelle’s diss? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

1. ChocolateCity on March 31, 2016 at 10:20 am

Lol..side eye…she looked chumped off…..she should have said to her We not going there with LHH cameras on. I can’t wait for As The Hood Turns….lol to return Monday….and Black Ink Crew… The OGs. Lol

2. guest on March 31, 2016 at 11:16 am

K. Michelle is a perpetual victim that refuses to take responsibility for her own actions. “You know how the media attacks me” true, that’s what the media does but she paints a bulls eye on her back with her ratchet antics and attacking others on social media. Angela was smart for not engaging her in front of the cameras which Michelle was obviously trying to bait her into doing.

• Stayce~Michelle on March 31, 2016 at 2:05 pm

I agree….

• Tennessee615 on May 22, 2016 at 3:36 am

It doesn’t matter…Ppl need to stop coming for her then cause clearly she doesn’t play games out here ..most of us Tennesseans don’t

• Stayce~Michelle on March 31, 2016 at 2:10 pm

FYI…I “borrowed/tweeted” your words “perpetual victim”…wish I could have given you credit!

• Tennessee615 on April 1, 2016 at 11:15 am

Did you see the FULL 32 min interview? Angele Lee did respond back to her. I’m not siding with anyone but the point K was trying to make was don’t be fake. Angela is good friends with K’s label, she supports K at her events and in her face she’s team K so why bring up an old disrespectful topic about K that had previously been discussed on the show. Angela was being messy on this one and everybody is not gone play that two faced, flip flop game with them. Hell even Master P had to straighten ol boy on there and no better said anything about it but because its K Michelle Ppl have a problem with it smh.

• guest on April 8, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Yeah that’s because she kinda has a history.

• Tennessee615 on May 22, 2016 at 3:34 am

That’s cause she’s blunt n don’t take no shit from nobody hell she’s real!! Ppl say they want realness but can’t handle it!!

• Red Alize Liddell on April 3, 2016 at 12:53 am

The Breakfast Club ALWAYS have cameras in there interviews. So, Yee’s tweet holds no merit.

• guest on April 8, 2016 at 12:11 pm

True but you know how those reality show cameras are. They would have edited this so it looked like they were about to get physical.

• Kia B on April 24, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I agree. K Michelle can diss it but cannot take it. I use to like her music, but no more. She always plays victim and just think everyone supposed to cater her. Like the situation with Mrs. Diddy and her ex. To tell someone they cannot be friends with someone they have known 10 years and before you is just ridiculous. Bitch was not at the party so why does it matter if he was at Mrs. Diddy event. So over K Michelle. Joseline has turned her to a bitter woman again.

3. Creepy Pedro (King of WS) on March 31, 2016 at 2:44 pm

The only time I miss a bitch is when I swing and she duck

-Chris Brown

4. Mike Grier on March 31, 2016 at 2:45 pm

she was scared…K Michelle punked her

5. Erica on March 31, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Angela does nothing but stir up drama its basically her job now when put on front street she act like it for cameras. Well you had no problem making the statements on air now you have no reply about the comments when on air. Cameras or not she knew she was wrong and had no explanation cause she knows she was wrong now she claiming its for the cameras. Bitch plz

6. Krissy S on March 31, 2016 at 5:57 pm

I totally agree with you, she was wrong n ya it’s her job, but those antics n ratings are not worth her letting down her character for men to get laughs or attention, especially when you are supporting her at her Venues.. Smile in my face, but talk down on me behind my back!!!!!! That’s clearly not entertainment, cause them same men are talking out her azz too…????????

7. cupcake333 on April 1, 2016 at 12:05 am

ommm MS YEE .. your in a network rating mode rather you like it or not .your radio show could use some drama … rare anyone put you in your place but michelle tactic is legit .. i rather someone tell me in my face just incase i done fu..cked up and didnt realize it lol .. yee didnt keep quiet for the camera. she did cause she was busted playing with fire .. michelle is a fiesty lil chick .. lil kim couldnt have done it better . i like k michelle she hood .. thats what the fans like believe it or not . you gotta SET A B..ITCH STRAIGHT OK . OR IT AINT HOLLYWOOD ..

8. Tashee on April 1, 2016 at 10:11 am

Angela, do your thing girl. K. Michelle should stop dishing it if she can’t take it.

9. tieuellegacy on April 1, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Did anyone notice the person that stood behind Yee? He/she placed their hands on her back. I’m pretty sure that someone told her to let that argument go. Clearly Michelle was going to say what she wanted to say but after looking at the source video with Maino, I really don’t think that Yee said anything salty. She could’ve just let the “joke” ride out or defended her as a woman but she wasn’t offensive. I don’t think that she was afraid to respond to K but it was obvious that she wanted to retort.

Michelle was right about it being a hard business for anyone especially women. I get that part but this situation could be fixed. There are plenty of harder situations that people have gone through in which they forgive the other person. This was a simple fix. I think that Charlemagne did a good job of at least trying to make amends before the show was over.

#money #broke #entertainment #music #country #rhythmandBlues #kmichelle
    #artist #label #rich #yee

10. Miss K on April 2, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Yee is non confrontational and a light weight compared to KM. Charlamagne and Envy should have set K Michelle str8. Your in Yee’s house and u don’t get the privilege of KeKe’n with us and your talking about Angela like she isn’t in the room. They are like brothers to Yee and fam. Why let a D List celebrity come in and disrespect her?

KM needs the breakfast club they dont need her. I’m really disappointed that the men didn’t take up for her. KM makes excuses everytime her album sales don’t do well. Tamar always got controversy surrounding her but her music sells itself. They shouldve taken Yee out of that one sided argument. If u can’t respect Angela….the interview is over. Period.

You don’t have to like her but u will respect her in our presence. I’m still baffled…

If Yee did anything she probably made her relavant by mentioning her name.

Money and fame cant buy class. KM is always coming for someone on the premise of keeping it real (real ignorant). Why does she keep confirming the stereotype regarding her character? It’s not cute, shows lack of growth, and she will be limited to the hood stigma since she has a hard time playing classy.

Like she didn’t even let Yee respond that’s how u know her intentions weren’t pure to just make her aware of her concern.

11. Miss K on April 2, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Let’s be very clear. There’s is nothing wrong with KM message but the message gets lost in the delivery and eventually became invalid because now you’ve disrespected this lady in her house.

Angela Yee goes to all kinds of events because she has to stay in “the know.” Its not because shes such a die hard KM Fan. Entertainment journalism is nobody’s friend and loyalty is never a factor. If your in the industry and something is being said then chances are they are going to milk the entertainment value. However I think Yee were questioning the guys on the credibility of what they said. Charla Magne does this all the time and still invite the ppl he slander on the show including donkeys of the day.

12. Yanii on April 2, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Why did K Michelle take it to heart? It was the man who started that conversation about her groin area smelling bad, i just watched the video. If something isn’t true, why get mad? It’ll only make people think that it is.

13. Red Alize Liddell on April 3, 2016 at 12:58 am

Yee is weak as water. She knows dang on well those cameras in there belongs to the Breakfast Club. Yee just know she was wrong and the only thing she could say later was she was being baited. Yeah right. GIRL BYE! I guess Angela Yee has no standard she holds herself to as a woman.