Bill Cosby’s defense strategy includes false memories and blindness

Bill Cosby's Mugshot (Photo credit: Montgomery County Office of the District Attorney)

Bill Cosby’s mug shot (Photo credit: Montgomery County Office of the District Attorney)

The criminal trial for iconic comedian Bill Cosby, 79, will start in June and a peek at his defense strategy has some scratching their heads. He is facing up to 10 years in jail for the sexual assault of a group of women that spans decades. Cosby has maintained his innocence and claimed that any encounters he had with his accusers were consensual.

The salacious details of the alleged encounters are now well-known and include Cosby giving some of the women Quaaludes that rendered the women unable to defend themselves. In a damning deposition from  2005 and 2006, Cosby admitted tto giving women the drugs:

In the deposition, he admits that in 1976 he gave Quaaludes to a then-19-year-old Therese Serignese while in Las Vegas. That deposition reads in part:

Q: Did you give her Quaaludes?
A: Yes.
Q: What effect did the Quaaludes have on her?
A: She became in those days what was called high.
Q: She said that she believes she was not in the position to consent to intercourse after you gave her the drug. Do you believe that is correct?
A: I don’t know. … How many years ago are we talking about? 197(6)? … I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex.

His statements reflected a continuing pattern of a sexual predator, but his lawyer stated that some of his accusers are victims of false memories. Cosby’s attorney, Angela Agrusa, implied in a recent media interview that his accusers may have been influenced by disparaging headlines about her client. Agrusa may try to discredit witnesses by using the psychological phenomena known as “false memory creation.” In other words, the witnesses firmly believe they were assaulted based on the negative publicity about Cosby who is, in fact, innocent.

In addition, Agrusa will seek sympathy for Cosby, who is now blind and unable to identify his accusers. Even one of Cosby’s daughters released a letter in defense of her father. Evin Cosby wrote:

“My dad tried to defend himself. His lawyers tried to defend him, but they all got sued. People were constantly reaching out to me about why doesn’t your dad say something. I kept saying he’s trying, but the media is only interested in the stories of the women. I know that my father loves me, loves my sisters and my mother. He loves and respects women. He is not abusive, violent or a rapist.”

She went on to write, “Sure, like many celebrities tempted by opportunity, he had his affairs, but that was between him and my mother. They have worked through it and moved on, and I am glad they did for them and for our family.”

Cosby has announced that after the trial he intends to return to performing and is working on new material. “Ultimately, we want to make it safe again to enjoy a great episode of ‘The Cosby Show,’ ” his lawyer said.

1. Oak510finest on April 27, 2017 at 1:17 pm

This unfortunately should be a lesson to all black men. No matter how rich you are or how safe you make whites feel, you are still a #1 target to them.

Mind boggling, how these people can conjure up these fake allegations made by mostly white women about the big, scary rapist black man. Allegations from like 50 or so yrs ago and try to force people to accept them as true.

Yet a white women can admit her quilt in causing the murder of innocent child, such as the woman responsible for the savage murder of Emmit Till. And have no charges brought against her or even her estate. They will make up all these clever excuses for not imposing the same treatment for that scumbag.

• Mia Haywood on April 27, 2017 at 6:51 pm

And let’s not forget how Trump bragged about his admitted sexual assault with no charges brought and he’s then allowed to be the President of the Country.
      And Nobody sees or says anything about it..

• Oak510finest on April 27, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Wow, you are right. I forgot about that.

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I did! I said plenty!
        I’m a white woman!
        I did not vote for the pig!
        But Trump is alleged to have sexually harassed women. Not ok, by any means, but not a crime. Cosby is accused of drugging and molesting/raping women.

• Jessie on April 29, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Are you kidding? Did you not hear of an event that occurred in countries all over this planet called March for Women? It was rather significant, only the largest of its kind and was a direct response to the election of Trump. Yeah it totally bites that people still voted for him, but you can’t say no one said anything.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 5:35 pm

So your example of equating the obvious double standard in regards to the reaction President Cheetoh received for his sexual assault compared to Bill Cosby is a pre planned march as being comparative? Wow! Really?

As I previously mentioned in other posts white pathology always excuses compariable white criminal behavior with elaborate excuses or anemic examples. Yet somehow conveniently accept or acknowledges black quilt without any facts or truth, for a comparible crime…interesting!

• Jessie on April 29, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Cosby has certainly not received the level of scrutiny and disdain Trump has. Not by a long shot. Cosby’s behaviour elicited protests and heckling. Trump’s provoked world wide marches. Yes, it sickens me that women and the environment and the world wasn’t enough to make people rethink their Trump vote. But here we are Oak510finest, we’ve got someone worse than Cosby as president. WTfrick huh? How messed up is that? It’s not just colour with Trump, it’s much bigger than that.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Very true!

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Cheeto’s sexual harassment accusations are FAR less serious than Cosby’s sexual assault allegations.
            (Do you not have any daughters, Oak?)
            As a woman, I would prefer to have Trump grab my crotch and/or force kiss me, than have Cosby sedate and molest me.
            I could push Trump off and get over it. (Women, sadly, have to endure this piggish behavior often. )
            Had Cosby sedated and molested me, I would have blamed myself for trusting him, stupidly accepting the pills, lived with no recourse against a powerful, popular celebrity.
            All that being said, if I could chose between Trump and Cosby to be a (not qualified) President, I would pick Cosby, much as I despise him, from his prison cell, to make our country’s decisions. (IF Cosby can still make rational decisions at 80 yrs old,)
            THAT is how much the Cheeto scares me.
            My preference would be Camille Cosby as President.
            I don’t like any of them, although I have some sympathy for Camille.
            She is absolutely the most qualified of the three.
            How sad for our country, when I have to make such a declaration.
            If only I could pick Oprah….
            Although I have a few bones to pick with him, Obama remains my favorite Prez. I was born in1954, so have lived through 12.

• Storm Junkie on April 29, 2017 at 4:52 am

A disproportianate number of his victims were black women.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Okay, doesn’t matter they are all still lying.

• Storm Junkie on April 29, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Well, we all know Bill would never tell a lie. Ask Camille.
          In case you didn’t know, any man that serial cheats on his wife for 50 years is a certifiable liar.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Ok, now you are just reaching.!! Neither of us know them personally to confirm what he has or hasn’t done in his personal relationship. So saying he lied to his spouse is irrelevant.

We are commenting based on the information we know now. I do know personally from experience that women who have actually suffered some type of sexual or physical abuse. Surely didn’t wait 50 yrs to report it or seek justice.

It appears that from your last post, you are letting the media frame the narrative for you instead of looking at this from a rational or even logical viewpoint.

I can’t blame you for that though. It does show you how persuasive the media can be in framing the narrative, usually deviod of any facts or logic. Especially when it comes to criminalizing both black men and women in this country!

• me on April 29, 2017 at 6:36 pm

We can confirm he lied to his spouse In his own sworn testimony for a deposition Cosby also admits to paying off Constand (who received an “educational trust”) and Serignese in an attempt to prevent his wife, Camille, from discovering the truth.

• keke on May 1, 2017 at 6:42 pm

So Constand DID get/accept something from Cosby BEFORE going to court and settling?

So what was all of this arguing with us about she did NOT accepting his educational funding? What is the difference here?

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Both blacks and whites commit crimes. Both the wealthy and the poor commit crimes. Cosby is not innocent because he is black. People who believe he is guilty are not “racist” because he is black. Should Cosby get a free pass because of Emitt Till and others?
          Cosby was not a “big, scary, rapist black man.”
          That is why he was able to get away with it for so long. He was a beloved celebrity who befriended and gained his victims’ trust, then put them to sleep so that he could do what he wanted.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 4:50 pm

“So because one white woman lied about Emmit Till, that means that 45 white women and 13 black women are all lying about Cosby?”

Absolutely, it means they are lying!! The numbers were added for sensationalism and has no relevancy in regards to someone quilt or innocence. It serves it’s purpose of framing the narrative, so people will more willing accept these fraudulent charges.

People who believe he is guilty are absolutely racist. White people pathology has always been delusional when it comes to crimes committed. They almost always believe in “black quilt” and “white innocence” regardless of what the facts or truth is.

They have and always will excuse and down play white crime. Yet lie, demonize, sensationalize and outright frame the narrative of black crime.

You just proved my aforementioned point by your post on this article. You conviently replied to my post. Yet you have absolutely zero post on this site commenting on the two sexual assault articles written about Bill O’Reilly, how come???

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I can’t stand Bill O’Reilly.
            I can’t stand Trump.
            Both are major pieces of excrement.
            I’m revolted reading posts by morons who defend their privileged sexist behavior.
            O’Reilly is not accused of a crime.
            He is accused of sexual harassment. He deserves to be shamed and ostracized, but you can not compare him to Cosby.
            This is a thread about Bill Cosby. I only comment on Cosby. Not because he is black, but because I have met him many times, and his case interests me. I can totally see how he could have fooled/manipulated his victims, and it gives me the chills.
            I waste/spend too much time on Disqus as it is.
            In fact, I rarely even talk about Cosby anymore. What is the point? Everything has already been said. Nothing new here.
            I mostly talk about artichokes, dogs, singer/songwriters, etc.
            Sometimes I will engage a “new” person (you) about Cosby, but not for long.

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Your babble only proves my point! Excuse white criminal behavior with elaborate excuses or just outright ignoring it. At the same time give detailed response of you somehow knowing blacks quilt devoid of any facts or truth…interesting!

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 5:59 pm

I don’t see it in racial terms.
            I see it in gender terms.
            What white “criminal behavior” have I excused? My “excuse” was not “elaborate.” it was simple: sexual harassment is not a crime. Drugging and molesting women is.
            My Disqus history is open. I have spoken out on Disqus against Roman Polanski and Woody Allen. (They DID commit crimes. But they only have ONE accuser each, and sexism trumps racism in our society.)
            As for “black justice” vs “white justice”, you are preaching to the choir. Black Lives Matter. I know Trayvon Martin was murdered. Eric Garner was murdered. I have never forgotten Abner Louima. If it were up to me, all those cops would (still) be in jail. I think only one was charged?
            There are too many examples of black injustice for me to list.
            But 2 wrongs don’t make a right. Does not excuse Cosby. Your absolute certainty that 58 women are lying shows how you feel about women.
            If 45 black men and 13 white men were accusing one white woman of a crime, would you defend her?

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Reading your last post. I suppose there are some thngs we can surely agree on.

However, just judging on the initial accusation without looking at the evidence or facts. I would more than likely not defend a white woman accused of the same crime.

My decision would be based on the history in this country of white women and men who have victimized blacks sexually for decades without punishment. While whites have also for decades falsely accused black men of sexual assault or rape only to be an outright lie.

So if the media demonized the white women the same as Bill Cosby which of course we both know would never happen. But speaking hypothetically, they would be doing so more than likely, due to a poponderous amount of evidence. Rather than he say, she say.

• Oxy on April 29, 2017 at 8:25 pm

ALL “acquaintance” rape is he said/she said.
            It is almost impossible to get an acquaintance rape conviction for this reason.
            The few rapists who are convicted are stranger rapes with violence/bruises and dna evidence. (However, many experienced rapists know to a condom these days.)
            I am sure there are some things we can agree on.
            How about this: Black women are at the bottom of the totem pole in this country.
            No group has it harder than black women, except the handicapped, who nobody wants to look at, or see, or think about. Shame! (How about a handicapped black woman? Does she have any chance?)
            A white woman, no woman. could/would ever be accused of the SAME crimes as Cosby.
            Well, actually I guess one could….a woman, white or black, COULD be accused of drugging men, molesting them—–(no it is too absurd! Never mind!)
            It is almost unheard of for a woman to sexually assault anyone. (Notice I wrote “almost’.)
            But say it happened….Say almost 60 men, white and black, came out and alleged, for example, that Betty White or Oprah (sorry, good ladies!) drugged and molested them.
            I think you would believe those men. Because of the sheer numbers. As beloved as these 2 women are, it would have to be a conspiracy to not believe “the men”, and it would be ALL over the media. But 58 women vs 1 man who is confirmed as a liar?
            No. those women are ho’s/gold diggers, it is a racist plot.
            I agree with you about white men. Most a-hola’s are white men.
            Yet, the majority of white men are NOT rapists and criminals. Or even a-holas. There are many good white men.
            Blacks came here as slaves, and there have always been whites–men and women– fighting for their freedom/rights.
            I get the feeling you are a man?
            Do you have any daughters/sisters?
            In my opinion, most of the problems in the world are caused by men. Crime, wars, etc.
            You think white men and women are at the root of all evil.
            I would argue that MEN–white and black–are the cause of all evil in the world.
            I would point out atrocities going on in some African nations. Genocide, rape of black women/children of all ages, black children forced into armies by black men, inner city gang members here. Black on black crime here. Black men raping black women here.
            The problem is not white men and white women, It is all MEN!
            How do you feel now?
            Question: who got the right to vote first in this country? Black men or white women?

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 9:40 am

“Your absolute certainty that 58 women are lying shows how you feel about women.”
            So if we made 2 out of 58 of those women into men, would it be ok then? It shouldn’t. Liars are liars whether it’s all men, all women, or a mix of both. Many times over 58 people have claimed something happened when it did not. The number is not indicative that something is true because more people said it. That’s just gossip.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 11:12 am

“Many times over 58 people have claimed something happened when it did not.”
            Yes, many people claim things happened that did not: 9/11 was an inside job, the moon landing was staged, there is a racist conspiracy against Bill Cosby, Obama was born in Kenya, etc.
            These people are called “crackpots”.
            But when have many people claimed the same thing happened to them personally when it did not? When have 58 people claimed to have been a victim of the same person when they were not?

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 11:28 am

Alien probing, sightings of the Loch Ness Monster, BigFoot, UFOs, etc. – all have 58+ people claiming they had personally seen these things happen to them and they did not. Number of people claiming something happened does not mean anything.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Crackpots.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Oops I missed one –
            Crackpots: Someone who believes Bill Cosby assaulted 58 women over 50 years and we just found out about 2 years ago from another black stand-up comedian.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 12:38 pm

It was known before that.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 12:53 pm

No, it was not. 2005 had 1 woman and 13 witnesses – that’s 14. If you heard anything else, it was just gossip.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 1:29 pm

I didn’t hear anything else, but there were rumors about him in the entertainment industry for years.
            14 is a lot.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 1:32 pm

We don’t know what other interests the 13 had in the case. But as it seems, there are quite a few others who joined this “crusade” too. Really, it’s just the 1. Rumors are just that, gossip.

• me on May 2, 2017 at 2:19 pm

One, is one too many.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 2:27 pm

So this is an organized “crusade” against Cosby by racist white women and self hating black women? (Over 20% of victims black.)

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Racism is not defined by the color of your skin. It is taught. Black women can definitely be racist against black men. Especially when some aren’t black but identify as black.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm

So the 13 or so women who said Cosby assaulted them are racist?

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Possibly. Do you see any police reports? No. Do you see wild and crazy ideas told over made-for-tv movies? Absolutely. What does that sound like to you? Someone who is assaulted or someone trying to create a racist conspiracy to bring a black man down? If you are stuck answering that, let me remind you that most people who are a victim of crime don’t have their own TV show claiming they are a victim and this is the best way to come out.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 3:55 pm

It sounds like a crime re-enactment, like they used to do on” America’s Most Wanted”.
            “a racist conspiracy to bring a black man down”
            Absurd notion! Ludicrous!
            “let me remind you that most people who are a victim of crime don’t have their own tv show”
            Who has their own tv show?
            Many crime victims are interviewed on tv. Turn on your local news. I see burglary victims, loved ones of murder victims, car jacking victims,etc . I was interviewed on the local news years ago as a witness to a huge arson fire.
            The fact that Cosby is a well known celeb makes people interested in his case.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Sure, many are interviewed but did you get our own TV special? Did they get you on Dr. Phil?
            1 of those witnesses from 2005 got her own TV movie on CNN – Barbara Bowman.
            Many accusers got their own TV specials including “No Laughing Matter: Inside the Cosby Allegations” and “Cosby: The Women Speak”. Not to mention the Dr. Phil special.

Hey, I wish it wasn’t racist but judging by the facts – I don’t see any other option.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 4:33 pm

The other option is that it is true, and you are defending a serial sexual predator.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 4:34 pm

And that’s not likely given the facts. What’s your other option?

• me on May 2, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Really? You would rather twist yourself into a pretzel than deal with the truth? Can’t deal with reality.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I see reality just fine. I see you wish to stick with your conspiracy theories over truth.

• Oak510finest on May 2, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Wow,Well said! You just destroyed these made up allegations in three or more sentences. You need to post that again!!

• Oak510finest on April 29, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I see..

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 9:22 am

Did they sleep for 40-50 years and then wake up one day? Bull. We know this is a racist attack. Their actions over the last 2 years have cemented that fact! It cannot be denied any further.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 11:14 am

“We know this is a racist attack.”
            Crackpots and kooks “know” this.
            Bill Cosby is a serial predator who happens to be African American.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 11:23 am

That’s a crackpot conspiracy that will never be proven. The racist attack is already cemented in it’s tracks. I hope the bias is shown at trial so the case can be dismissed.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 11:25 am

What makes it a “racist attack?

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 11:30 am

The personal attacks on anything that has any association to Bill Cosby. Where any other person accused of a similar crime and white does not get the same treatment.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 12:03 pm

What white male celebrity has been accused/charged with anything close to what Bill Cosby is?
            Roman Polanski and Woody Allen “only” have one alleged victim each, and if it were up to me those white men would both be in jail.
            But like Bill Cosby, they have their “duhfenders” who also blame /don’t believe the victims.
            The Bill Cosby case is about sexism, not racism.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Look if someone filed a police report or even had a believable story, that’s one thing but there are just a bunch of those women who really didn’t think their story through well enough and they were called out on it and lost. Sure we can just chalk that up “Oh it’s just those couple, there’s still 50+ left” but if one can lie, they all can lie.

Yeah, nobody has as many alleged victims as Bill Cosby because it’s impossible to do so. There’s that too. You can’t just assault 50 people and have no one notice. It doesn’t happen. That’s why they are crackpot conspiracy theorists. They make the impossible seem true.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 1:01 pm

“You can’t just assault 50 people and have no one notice.”
            When someone is assaulted/and or raped there are usually only 2 people present.
            So yes, you can assault people and have no one “notice”.
            It happens all the time. Behind closed doors.
            It is happening as we write.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 1:08 pm

You see the thing is we have these people, they are called by many names. In North America, we call them the police. Their job is to investigate crime and punish those who violate the law. You see, if no one reports anything to them it’s like it never happens. So if you are also going to say “But they told so many other people – friends, family, managers and they all didn’t believe”. It’s not their job to do the believing for you. If your story needs believing, there’s something obviously wrong with it. But if it’s true, they should help you report it but they didn’t report it either. Therefore no one noticed. So if you are trying to convince people that something really traumatic happened but they just went out for coffee afterwards and tried to forget it? That sounds unbelievable.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Police?
            Are those the same guys who shove broomsticks up a blk man’s rectumm while he is in their custody? The same guys who shoot black people in the back and stand around Rodney King kicking the shiot out of him? Those guys?
            The ones who taser old women and steal drug money from dealers?
            I think one of them recently pulled me over for going 5 miles over the speed limit and expected me to kiss his arse.
            Oh, yes, they would have gotten to the bottom of it! After Cosby explained it was consensual with a wink, they would have posed for pictures, gotten his autograph.
            I don’t know that the victims told a lot of people.
            Rape/sExUl assault is very shaming for women. They feel dirty, stupid, they blame themselves. They fear they won’t be believed. I’m not saying people should not report, I’m explaining why they don’t. Boys and men are assaulted also and don’t report.
            Do you believe Trump actually grabbed women by their “Ps” , as he bragged he did?

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Do you have a better plan? Those are the people most equipped to deal with the situation. It’s better than sitting on it and hope someone else fixes it. If you have a corrupt police force, you take your issue to the city. If you have a corrupt city, you report it to the state. And so on and so on till you resolve the issue. Police are there to take issues seriously. There have been no complaints about Cosby which leads me to believe, there’s nothing actually happening but imaginations running wild with crackpot conspiracies.

Honestly with Trump, I don’t think he did anything wrong. I reviewed the original video and he was talking about how women ‘lose their brains’ over celebrities and will let you do anything to them including grabbing them by their you-know-what. So it all sounds very consensual if he did it. I doubt he did it though because why would anyone grab that when you meet someone? Sounds fishy. No doubt Allred was all over that and claimed hundreds were violated by Trump. The over dramatic queen is always over dramatic.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Wow!
            So what about the People Magazine reporter who says she was forced kissed by Trump, and told many people about it immediately afterwards? Do you think that happened?

“Do you have a better plan?”
            Yes. I need to stop posting to you because it is pointless. And knowing that you actually believe what you post is getting me down. Very discouraging….

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 2:57 pm

You know trying to avoid responsibility isn’t going to get you very far in life. The fact that you don’t think police should be involved in crime is very discouraging to say the least because you are trying to represent women who (at least claimed to) have been violated.

People don’t go around randomly trying to kiss other people unless that there is intention for some sort of YouTube prank video. Here’s how you tell the legitimacy of the complaint. Did she hear Trump say it and then claim it happened? Or vice versa? Check your sources. You should be able to find this as a public complaint dated before Trump said it. If she’s just saying it now, I would cast doubt on it. Many people have reasons why they want to bring down Trump and will do anything to make it happen. The US is a very messed up place with a lot of people having too much free time on their hands. Remember “Tiny Hands” Trump? That is a good example.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 3:07 pm

I can’t talk to someone who not only fails to recognize the obvious, but defends Trump.
            News Alert: Some men do grab women and force kiss them and/or grope them.
            It is going to happen to your daughter some day.
            Are you going to not believe her?
            Probably she won’t tell you. I wouldn’t.
            Bad enough when that stuff happens. Then having to put up with someone who thinks you are lying about it?…no, thanks!
            I would venture that there are few women in the world who have not been groped or force kissed.
            Ask your wife. Ask your sister. Ask your mother.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Most things about Trump are blown out of proportion. I can’t even stand trying to read a Trump story.

Anyways, are you talking about being groped by people you know or complete strangers? I thought we were talking about strangers. Are you saying that men just generally walk around groping strangers while people are trying to talk to them? I hope not. You must have a very low opinion about men. It’s important to actually look at facts and not just defend someone by your loyalty to your gender. It’s ok to question things to find the truth.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

“Most things about Trump are blown out of proportion”
            ???????
            I wish that were the case!
            I can’t stand reading Trump stories for the opposite reason!

“Anyways, are you talking about being groped by people you know or complete strangers?”

Mostly acquaintances. Although complete stranger stuff does occasionally happen. More so in other cultures/countries. Not so much forced kissing, but being groped on crowded busses/subways. Then there are the exhibitionists….
            Force kissing happens all the time in movies between acquaintances, for crying out loud!
            I think acquaintances who force kiss are hoping the woman –even if she struggles at first–will eventually give into passion. Kind of like Rhett Butler and Scarlett O’Hara in “Gone With the Wind”.
            My late neighbor, who I was friends with, used to consistently stand too close to me and other women. We were constantly backing away from him. I used to confront him on it. Why are you standing in my face? Then I would hold my arm out, move him back, and tell him. “THIS is the amount of space I need.” Of course he accused me of imagining it, being a bee, but I knew, and so did the other women. I think he fantasized, hoped that by standing very close, the ladies would be overcome by attraction for him. He was 20 years my senior, and short for a man. So our eyes were at the same height. Creepy. So why was I “friends” with such a creep? Because he only did that sometimes. He also had good qualities, including being very funny. He had some really good qualities and some really bad ones.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Trump has been everything from Hitler to starting World War 3 even before he was elected. I know the US is war happy but not even Trump is that crazy. One tweet from his man sends shockwaves across the US. Not for what he says but just because he’s using it. It’s ridiculous.

Ok so now we’re in “Gone With the Wind”. Are we talking force kissing like it’s an unwanted thing or what now? Because here’s the thing – guys always make the first move. It’s rare to see a girl make a move. If guys didn’t go in for that “forced” kiss, it may never happen. Worst thing to happen is to be with a woman who you don’t even feel comfortable making a move on because she’s going to think she’s being assaulted.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 4:27 pm

I was not talking about “moves”.
            I was talking about forced kissing. Pushing a woman against a wall and grinding your mouth onto hers.
            I am aware that guys are mostly expected to make the first move–at least in my generation–and that has got to be somewhat of a drag for them.
            Most men are NOT force kissers. Most men are sensitive, and don’t want to force themselves on someone. With kissing, they usually go for the slow lean in, allowing the woman to dodge.
            But there are men who do these things, whether you are aware of it or not. Most force kissers allow themselves to be pushed off. Some are harder to push off than others. Some rape women.
            “Worst thing to happen is to be with a woman who you don’t even feel comfortable making a move on because she’s going to think she’s being assaulted.”
            If you don’t feel comfortable making a move, she is likely not attracted to you, and you are best not doing it.
            If you can’t accept that or just have to know, move up slowly to a move. She might not necessarily feel “assaulted”, but it would be awkward if you go for too much and she is not interested.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I never met or known of any man who forced kissed someone. It sounds entirely awkward. I couldn’t even imagine a celebrity trying to do this. And for celebrities, women are more likely to just toss themselves in that direction anyways without any pushing required.

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Most men are not going to tell you they force kissed someone. Why would they? They know they are jerks. Ask the women in your life about it.
            Here is the account by one of Trump’s victims:

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 5:09 pm

I don’t follow Trump enough to give an opinion but doesn’t look like she has another motive.

• bluenote101 on May 2, 2017 at 9:02 pm

You’re wasting your time with this dolt…..i think he
            has taken too many knees to the head…..LMAO

• Oxy on May 2, 2017 at 10:38 pm

Yeah, but I got him to acknowledge that a Trump victim (force kissed reporter from “People”) had no ulterior motive that he could see.
            (Although, I don’t like it that Adam seems to like Trump.)
            I think he might be more ignorant/uninformed rather than stupid…
            Adam also never cusses us out or insults us.
            He is a “gentleman”. Almost unheard of for the duhfender males. (Craig, Sally, Fidds.)
            He is also young, and I would like to take him on a walk down memory lane sometime so that he can maybe understand what it was like to be a woman 50 years ago.
            Things have changed for the better, though not enough.

• keke on May 1, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Don’t believe him. That isn’t the case at all.

EVERYONE knows virtually all of the accusers are white/non-black.

pffft.

• keke on May 1, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Oh and btw, yes they are.
          All of them are

• keke on May 1, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Disproportionate?
        What?!?!?!?!

Anyone can pull up the NYMag and..oh get out of here

• Storm Junkie on May 1, 2017 at 8:07 pm

If the female African American population in the US is approximately 6%, what percentage of his accusers identify as black or African American?

• keke on May 1, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Just hush.
            So glad that person aint listening to you anyway
            (hair flip)

• Deebers1956 on May 1, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Haha! You expect Keke to know Math? Lol
            She doesn’t know the Constitution, she doesn’t know how the judicial process works and she thinks if a woman doesn’t report being raped, she is a liar.
            Math? Highly unlikely without a calculator.

She’s an expert in weaves and fake nails though.

• Storm Junkie on May 2, 2017 at 6:47 am

Not really. Just want her to know that the people that do know math understand that Bill was a predator and not only victimized white women but has been accused of drugging and raping his own.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 9:19 am

Not really, some only identified themselves as black. Plus racist isn’t defined by the color of your skin. If you are implying that because some of the women are black means it’s not racist, you’d by lying.

• Storm Junkie on May 2, 2017 at 9:27 am

I’m implying that statements were made that Cosby was only assaulting white women.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 9:37 am

Mostly white women.

• Storm Junkie on May 2, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Mostly women are white. But not virtually all of them.

keke Oak510finest • 19 hours ago
            Don’t believe him. That isn’t the case at all.
            EVERYONE knows virtually all of the accusers are white/non-black.

• KillerKoala on May 2, 2017 at 3:44 pm

“Virtually all” – this is a correct statement. A large majority is white.

2. Mia Haywood on April 30, 2017 at 10:21 am

Again lookin at the end game… Cosby allegations and thats what are allegations have cost him his career, many lifetime accomplishments, abd his reputation. Trumps admitted and gloating behavior allows him to serves as President. No Questions asked. …and that’s still the FACTS!!!
    Yes, One thing the March showed us is even in MASS NUMBERS, you still dont matter. Did anything change?
    Its the End Game, The End Game that matters!!!