Truck owners rely on their trucks. To date, Ram has built some of the most capable heavy-duty trucks. As a brand, they continue to live up to their slogan, “Built to Serve” with the arrival of the new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty pickups.
Ram recently showcased their first Heavy Duty truck to break the 1,000 ft.-lb. barrier and tow more than 35,000 lbs. This truck has everything you need: towing power, comfort, and technology. According to Ram’s Senior Brand Manager Jeff Johnson, the 2019 Ram Trucks are “Best in Class.”
Designers took a close look at finding ways to improve the trucks. Their new fleet of trucks have set several benchmarks for their competitors to try to attain:
- Most powerful: 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest towing capacity: 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Heaviest payloads: 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
In the area of technology, Ram followed the same successful formula they used in the light-duty trucks. They added a few features which should make customer’s lives easier when it comes to hooking up or towing trailers. The new 360-degree camera gives the driver a downward view to see all their surroundings. The massive 12-inch touchscreen leads the pickup world with its split-screen capability, which also gives the driver front and rear view. This cool feature allows you to pan either view wider. So, if you are backing out of a spot, you can see all around the vehicle.
The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 – starting at $31,795
The Ram 2500 – starting at $33,395
The Ram 3500 – starting at $34,945