Expectations have been high surrounding the launch of KIA‘s 2020 Telluride which was specifically designed for the U.S. market. After driving the new 2020 KIA Telluride, it was well worth the wait. Once behind the wheel of the Telluride, expectations were exceeded. The wonderful midsize Telluride experience will have you flexing your superpowers.
Here are five reasons the new KIA Telluride is a stylish luxury SUV — not just for the price but also for the driving experience.
– Styling and luxury can be seen and felt once inside. For all those things most consumers look for in a luxury SUV; sophisticated detail and comfort. KIA placed emphasis on their integrated console with premium trim giving it an artistic look.
– Luxe room can be found in the Telluride. The largest KIA ever made has a very spacious cabin for generous hip, shoulder, leg and headroom. The bonus is the third row giving an overall seating capacity of eight passengers.
– Exterior A bird’s-eye view from the inside out, the KIA Telluride makes a statement. From the long broad hood and wide grille to the bold stacked headlights, this rugged SUV conveys power and stability. The Italian style integrated with Korean ingenuity says hello to a world of new fans who will fall in love with this phenomenal car.
– Rugged power: There is power inside the 2020 Telluride that allows you to feel as though you can take on hills in the rain at the same time tight curves and get inside of tight places. Packed with a powerful 291-horsepower 3.8-liter V6 engine, the Telluride offers drivers agility that is needed for both the urban terrain and any off-road adventures.
– Technology: KIA offers a ton of tech bells and whistles. Based on the model purchased, an array of advanced technology options are available.
- Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist Rear;
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist;
- Lane Following Assist;
- HeadUp Display (available on SX);
- Driver Talk – Standard on EX and SX;
- Rear Occupant Alert with Ultrasonic Sensors.
KIA’s 2020 Telluride SX V6 AWD is top of the class. The enhanced features allow you to believe that you’re getting more than your money’s worth when you sit inside and you do get more than your money’s worth with the sophistication of the Telluride.
The all-new KIA 2020 Telluride is a big, bold midsize SUV that is made for adventures and starts around $43,900. As featured, $46,860.