Ayesha Curry blasts NBA Finals; Twitter goes for the jugular

@ayeshacurry via Instagram

Photo credit: @ayeshacurry/Instagram

Ayesha Curry went for the jugular in a series of heated tweets aimed at the NBA Finals.

On Thursday, June 16, the chef’s husband, Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, got ejected after fouling out. Naturally, this didn’t sit well with the mother of two who immediately aired her grievances on Twitter to air her grievances.

“I’ve lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money. … Or ratings in [sic] not sure which. I won’t be silent. Just saw it live sry [sic],” she wrote in a since deleted tweet, obtained by media.

Although Curry pulled the comment down, she appeared to backtrack as she continued to tweet — this time, trying to justify the emotional rant.

“Tweeted in the heat of the moment because the call was uncalled for,” she wrote, referring to the official’s call that resulted in Curry fouling out. “I’m okay that we lost… I just can’t take people coming at my family for absolutely no reason. Something I don’t understand or stand for.”

Unfortunately for Curry, she quickly learned what many other celebs know far too well, apology or not, what’s said on social media can never be taken back. Hit the flip for Twitter’s response to Curry’s Game 6 diss.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

1. djs on June 17, 2016 at 10:34 am

I don’t follow sports and really don’t know too much about her but she appeared to have class so I’m surprised about the classless tweets !!

• guest on June 17, 2016 at 11:53 am

She’s seems like a nice lady but also a typical millennial, they cannot stay off of social media.

• Vandellish on June 22, 2016 at 11:20 am

Exactly!!! Unfortunately the millennial motto seems to be “Look at me, my life is relevant and here is the evidence.”

2. Johnny Cromwell on June 17, 2016 at 12:20 pm

I’m not into social mefia but she can vent if she wants..everybody else on Twitter does…what’s the problem?

• Vandellish on June 22, 2016 at 11:24 am

Because you are overstepping your bounds when you question the integrity of the league which just named your husband as its top star and pays him very handsomely. It not only makes it tough for him but it makes you sound like an entitled crybaby because you had no complaints when he was winning MVP awards and 73 games.

3. DeeDee on June 17, 2016 at 2:37 pm

She needs to stay in her lane. Last I checked, she did not play ball.

4. Public_Programming on June 18, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Who with a real brain doesn’t know that professional sports is rigged anyway? She betta be quiet before something mysteriously happens to her for spilling the beans..

5. DH on June 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm