Featured panelists include Janet Taylor, MD, MPH, Community Psychiatrist; Kevin Dedner, Founder & CEO of Henry Health; and Ugo Iroku, MD Gastroenterologist.
Tune in as this discussion will inform our community on key factors that will:
- Discuss the importance of “Men’s Mental Health” in the Black community
- discuss alternative methods and coping mechanisms for dealing with stress, trauma and PTSD during a global pandemic as it pertains to Men’s Mental Health,
- discuss various pitfalls in men’s mental health related to issues men have with going to the doctor and related to their identification and trust within the medical system
- offer support services and resources for those family members that may need help with Men’s Mental Health
- Open up for a live Q&A after the panel discussion
Attend via Zoom and register here. Live Q&A available for ZOOM attendees.
This event will be broadcasted live via @rollingout Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.