Skip to content

Tamar Braxton‘s boyfriend David Adefeso says she is receiving treatment to address her “struggles and strengthen her mental health” following a suspected overdose last week. The 43-year-old singer was rushed to hospital on Thursday night, July 16, 2020, after she was found unresponsive by Adefeso at the Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live in Los Angeles,…

Read More

Tamar Braxton has been hospitalized after reportedly overdosing on drugs and alcohol. Her siblings are asking for fans prayers for her recovery. The Blast and TMZ report that the Los Angeles Police Department found the youngest and arguably the most popular and controversial Braxton sibling unconscious in her hotel room by her boyfriend. Both publications…

Read More

A man has been charged in connection with Mac Miller’s death. The “Self Care” hitmaker died from an overdose on Sept. 7, 2018, and almost a year later, the Drug Enforcement Administration’s Fusion Task Force have arrested 23-year-old Cameron James Pettit, alleging that he sold counterfeit drugs containing fentanyl to the late rapper. According to an affidavit…

Read More

Lamar Odom is a “walking miracle,” according to doctors. The 39-year-old former NBA star suffered 12 strokes and six heart attacks while in a coma following an overdose in 2015 and he has admitted everyone including himself is surprised he is still alive after the ordeal. Speaking to the Los Angeles Times newspaper he said: “My doctors…

Read More
Photo credit: Nomad_Soul / Shutterstock.com

A well-known German plastic surgeon has been jailed after being found guilty in the death of his girlfriend. Dr. Andreas David Niederbichler, 43, was recently sentenced to nine years in prison in the overdose death of his lover, who died in February 2018. Niederbichler had met a woman, identified only as Yvonne M. by the…

Read More

Bow Wow “almost died” after he became hooked on cough medicine. The 31-year-old rapper has begged his young fans to stay away from drugs in the wake of Mac Miller’s death from a suspected overdose last week after he became addicted to Lean — a homemade drug made up of soda, hard sweets, and prescription…

Read More

Prince’s estate gave the late music icon’s fans a huge gift today when it released 23 of the of his albums on major streaming services. The “Purple Rain” singer — who died last April at the age of 57 from a fentanyl overdose at his Paisley Park estate — pulled all of his music from Spotify…

Read More

A small park near Yale University was the scene of a mass overdose according to police in New Haven, Connecticut. Police reported that at least 76 people were hospitalized as suspected overdose victims on Wednesday while another 17 were reported ill on Thursday. All the victims reported smoking synthetic marijuana, known on the streets as K2.…

Read More

Across the country, many states have addressed growing marijuana use with decriminalization, medical legalization, and recreational legalization. In Illinois, where limited medical use is permitted, there is now a problem for those who choose to buy fake weed or synthetic pot — it is causing users to bleed from body orifices. According to the Illinois Department of…

Read More

The crisis of opioid use has a family in Pennsylvania grieving over a double tragedy. According to “WJAC News,” Theresa Plummer, 69, found her son Ronald, 45, unconscious on the bathroom floor from a drug overdose. Her son was a known drug addict and there was paraphernalia in the bathroom. Ronald was rushed to the…

Read More

  The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning about two new versions of the synthetic opiate fentanyl. “According to a warning issued by the GBI: The Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s Crime Lab in Cleveland, Georgia, has identified two new fentanyl analogues, acrylfentanyl and tetrahydrofuran fentanyl. Both of these synthetic opioids had not previously been…

Read More

Shantonia Heard, 27, rushed into the emergency room at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at  Egleston, with her 1-year-old daughter along with another 3-year-old child. Her daughter was in physical distress, and Heard told the hospital staff that her daughter had consumed  Epsom salts from a styrofoam cup a few hours earlier and started having a…

Read More

The state of Georgia is on alert after police and public health officials are warning the public over a string of mass overdoses and deaths that have hit the middle portion of the state. In the past 48 hours, four people have died and there have been dozens of overdose cases at emergency rooms across…

Read More